What's new

Pictures from cities: Karachi

Great Pics man! :thumbsup:
I just never imagined Karachi to be this way! I had a diffrent mental image. Post more pics!

melb4aust is getting nostalogic :cry: :rofl:

No its not like that, too many pictures to watch in one day makes it feel boring.

I by myself is really curiouse to know about Karachi. I went to Karachi as i remember in 1992/93. It was great fun, though it lasted for just 2 days.

My friend came back here from Karachi and told me about the insecurity there. Too much of a mobile snatching acts happening these days:disagree:.
He lost his shiny brand new Sony Ericsson K800i, bought just 2 days before leaving to Pakistan:rofl:.

Wow...what a nice collection of pics Ahsan!
Its developping so fast, every time I see some part of it there's something new out there!

Makes me want to go back to Karachi...mis it a lot! :cry:

Thanks for sharing bro!

Paradise Point, Karachi.

When did the rock collapse, I used to sit on the top of the bridge to see sunset everytime we went there.

Sadens me to see the rock gone like that, I've got so many pictures of my childhood there..

I think it collapsed a while ago. I saw it on a news article - probably about 2 years ago.

It was a dangerous climb to the top since the rock was always very slippery I remember, looks evern more dangerous now.

Do you have pics of Cape Monze, Sands Pit and Hawkes Bay aswell?

It was a dangerous climb to the top since the rock was always very slippery I remember, looks evern more dangerous now.

Do you have pics of Cape Monze, Sands Pit and Hawkes Bay aswell?

Nope. I was doing a copy-paste job :lol: So I don't have control over the content in the pics

Pictures from a recently built underpass (cheap job btw)

National Stadium Flyover

fa370da8beac3d0e0227effb7ed052ba.jpg

Hassan Square Flyover

0d6430cccb52de39e10455fb5fd9bbb5.jpg

Another recently completed underpass

87cbb4d3ff316736fc7d10cea79920d3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom