What's new

Pictures from cities: Karachi

cee55891f818725e1d60f43662b95da5.jpg

eb04d96cd8ef5b1d88d7fe8c43168880.jpg

cef65bef458f11910600f262be2900ad.jpg

Wow...what a nice collection of pics Rahman!
Its developping so fast, every time I see some part of it there's something new out there!

Makes me want to go back to Karachi...mis it a lot! :cry:

Thanks for sharing bro!

same here chief:army: by the way many of my relatives are from north nazimabaad in KARACHI a lot of standard pakistanis( urdu speaking people) from former e.pak live's there many of them my relatives and also in azizabad & sharfabad i used to visit both KARACHI & CALCUTTA when we were in jeddah but in canada man just a 2 way ticket cost around $1800 ca + tax! and when the travel seasons are on it's a rush for the seats sir' karachi yaad ata hai na mujhe bhi... but thats what life is all about it just keeps going and going
thanks chief its been an honour:army: to share with you some of my fond memories:toast:
nafees

to my :pdf1: freind,s ( no i did not cry bcoz mirajborgza does not cry):sad: :cry1:

Absolutely brilliant work Ahsan!:tup:
u have posted such a great images that some of these places are hard for me to recognise in these pictures.:rofl:
GOD Bless our city mayor who is doing realy great job.:flag:

Do we have a picture of 27 story Sofitel Cliffton Tower?
Please post it here.
Thanks!

Great pictures, love to see more of Karachi, lived there for a long time, great city and I Love it.

I live in an area 5th house on the left in this picture. :D I am going back again in June & July, so this time i will hopefully not forget my camera.

June and July ouch.you are going to :toast:

don't worry if you forget your camera webby.we have the latest tech available in Pakistan:D

Back
Top Bottom