What's new

Pictures from Gaza, attack by Savage Israel before their election in Jan

"Fault line" lies with my parents? I knew I had awesome lineage, but I never knew my parents were capable of shifting tectonic plates.

:rofl:

If these terrorist want to fight then lets fight.

good job IDF, god bless Israel !

Death to these savages!

When Iranians were being butchered by "Assad Babil" aka Saddam Hussien, the Pallys were busy rejoicing while Israel was the only country to break embargo and ship weapons to Iran. Now Iranians pay back by arming Pally terrorists with weapons and funds.

If it wasn't for Mossad + ISI joint efforts to ship soviet made weapons to Afghan Mujahideen, Pakistanis today would be speaking Cyrillic and saluting Lenin.

A8F-XifCUAEU2iq.jpg

Leader is fine with lies, I'm doubting whatever he posts now is legitimate. To the uninformed, do a background check on every photo he posts, you never know when he might be coopting photos of Syrian carnage, Israeli babies attacked by Hamas, and Palestinians killed by Hamas rockets.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was hoping for more Palestinian casualties so he had more to work with! :sick:

Leader is fine with lies, I'm doubting whatever he posts now is legitimate, to the uninformed, do a background check on every photo he posts, you never know when he might be coopting photos of Syrian carnage, Israeli babies attacked by Hamas, and Palestinians killed by Hamas rockets.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was hoping for more Palestinian casualties so he had more to work with! :sick:

He is OK with manipulating reality however he sees fit to support the fantasy world he lives in.

Cute kid. Google points in the direction of a Facebook profile.

Could you shed some light by giving some back ground information?

Because this could be very well an Arab baby, who fell from the stairs and injured his head, and is now being treated by an Israeli doctor!

Cute kid. Google points in the direction of a Facebook profile.

Could you shed some light by giving some back ground information?

Because this could be very well an Arab baby, who fell from the stairs and injured his head, and is now being treated by an Israeli doctor!

I dont know but it was tweeted by some Palestinian.

Leader is fine with lies, I'm doubting whatever he posts now is legitimate. To the uninformed, do a background check on every photo he posts, you never know when he might be coopting photos of Syrian carnage, Israeli babies attacked by Hamas, and Palestinians killed by Hamas rockets.

more than 110 people have been killed, and about 500 plus injured... the point is you guys dont have a heart, you are savages, I called Assad the butcher because I am as critical of Assad, as I am of Savage Israelis...

The problem is Netanyahoo. Everytime you negotite a deal with him, he changes the goal post. He is basically following what Begin used to do. He does not have intention to come to any deal. He is the one that breaks all the agreed cease-fire, including the one arranged in this conflict.

No wonder Obama said that Netanyahoo is a pain on the a*s.

clyw.jpg

sba3.jpg

Displaced by Israeli strikes, Palestinians on a truck as they make their way to UN run school in Gaza Nov 20

proxy.jpg

544e61e3-6bfb-41dc-ada6-bfab89cf1c3c.aspx

no this man is nor asleep. He is dead. Israel murdered him along with his own kid.

oh but when an israeli savage is dead, his face is damned because he sees hell fire coming his way !!

Hamas kills suspected collaborators with Israel
Associated Press – 1 hr 12 mins ago
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Witnesses say masked gunmen have publicly killed six suspected collaborators with Israel at a busy Gaza City intersection.
The Hamas military wing claimed responsibility.
Witnesses said the six men were pulled out of a van Tuesday, forced to lie face down on the street and then shot dead.
Five bodies lay in a pile as a mob stomped and spit on them. A sixth body was tied to a motorcycle and dragged through the streets as people screamed, "Spy! Spy!"
Hamas posted a sign on an electricity pole, naming the six alleged informers.
The public killings came during an Israeli military offensive that has killed more than 120 people, both militants and civilians.
Israel relies on a network of local informants to identify its targets.

Back
Top Bottom