What's new

Please Help Answer My Questions

Foreign_Flower

New Recruit

Reaction score
asalam alaikum wr wb,

Aik sawal kab se mere zehn mein ghoom raha hai. Samajh nahi aai ke kis section mein post karun, lehza agar ghalt jagha post kar diya to admins please remove kar sakte hain. JazakAllahu Khairan.

Mein jaana chahti hoon ke Pak fauj ke:

1) jo bhen/bhai injuries ki wajah se mazoor ho jate hain, unko kisi kisam ki compensation milti hai ya nahi?

2) keya unki after-care keliye medical help/counselling provide ki jati hai ya nahin?

3) Agar yahan koi aisa member hain jo apne watan ki hifazat karte karte injured/mazioor ho gaye hain, to aap apni kahani aur experiences share karna chahen ge please?

Na jaane kyun ye masla mere liye bohot ahmiyat rakhta hai. Aur personal tor pe mujhe mazeed maloomaat ki zaroorat hai.

Bohot bohot shukriya aur duaaon ke saath,

Allah hafiz,

asalam alaikum wr wb.

If you are injured in the line of Duty, Armed Forces take care of them , They get compensation plus they get a job as long as they can do it. If there treatment is not available in Pakistan they are sent abroad for treatment even there kids are send abroad if there is no treatment in pakistan. There are very few cases where I have seen that people have been neglected Normally they are the ones who never stop complaining and ask for more, more and more.

If you are injured while you are in uniform you still get the above.

asalam alaikum wr wb & JazakAllah khair for your reply,

Alhumdulillah, it's good to know that they are given the care they so deserve. Is there an online support group for such people that I can contact them on?

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.

If the guy is in Pakistan get in touch me though PM or email me.

Back
Top Bottom