What's new

PPP-PTI Alliance

R2D2

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
There are news and rumors of a PPP-PTI Alliance. Zardari has said that he will not allow Nawaz Sharif to become the next Prime Minister. PTI leaders have met Maulana Fazlur Rehman. What coalitions are probable in the next general elections? Pashtun votes will be with that political party which gives refuge to the Afghan Mohajireen.
@AZ1

There are news and rumors of a PPP-PTI Alliance. Zardari has said that he will not allow Nawaz Sharif to become the next Prime Minister. PTI leaders have met Maulana Fazlur Rehman. What coalitions are probable in the next general elections? Pashtun votes will be with that political party which gives refuge to the Afghan Mohajireen.
@AZ1
The term Maulana means 'our maula'!. Please do not refer to that lying scum munafiq with the title of 'Maulana'. Spread this knowledge among your friends, family, colleagues, contacts etc.

There is no point. Have to wait and see what the Pakistano deep state decides to do. Either a repeat of the 90s, this time even worse, or a total house cleaning.

1699214707096.png

@AZ1

So IK will be out of the jail soon.

From a political point of view, IK should make amends with PPP and try to get back in the game. Pti should then use PPP influence to get IK out of jail, show the establishment he is willing to work for stability in Pakistan as long as strict action is taken against the mafias, corrupt, better policies and reforms are done in the political, judicial and governmental system.

Pmln will make seat adjustments with IPP, JUI, MqmP, BAP, Pmlq and try to form a coalition government. PPP, PTI, JI, GDA alliance should be able to challenge PmlN alliance. It will give a hit to IK image but so what, he's in jail but the Pakistan public is busy eating biryanis and making a few noises here and there, noone really cares, IK can be in jail for 20 years and die and none will care.

PPP 60 seats and PTI 60 seats will be a big challenge for Pmln alliance.

Last edited:
@AZ1
Dude what are you smoking
Pushtoons majority don't want afghans to stay here though all of them want boarder travelling easier

Minority like me don't want second generation afghans to leave because it's against a principle stand
I am against second generation Bengalis being forced out too

Since they don't know anything about anywhere elae

Dude what are you smoking
Pushtoons majority don't want afghans to stay here though all of them want boarder travelling easier

Minority like me don't want second generation afghans to leave because it's against a principle stand
I am against second generation Bengalis being forced out too

Since they don't know anything about anywhere elae

I don't think Pakistan wants to kick out the Afghans, it just wants them all registered, the same way all Pakistanis are registered. You cannot have illegal people due to our problems with security. Iran is also deporting illegal Afghans leaving there.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom