What's new

Pride of India Balakot Attack - Fake Indian narrtive movie

xyx007

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian Bollywood's Upcoming Anti-Pakistani Movie on Modi's Emma With *Fake Surgical Strike Narrative* Leaked Before Release*
*Abhishek Dudhiya* seeks permission from *Ministry of Defence* to make a film named *Pride of India Balakot Attack*

The film will feature *Modi's tweets, live footage and speeches* at various places to cheer Modi.

The film will also start with *poem composed in Modi's voice*

According to the *funny script*, on February 26, Indian aircraft entered Pakistani territory and shot down several aircraft including F-16.

According to the script, *Radar and air defense missiles were also installed in Balakot, which were destroyed by Rai's agents before the strike*.

The hero of the film is shown *fighting a thousand terrorists alone*
A film based on fictional ideas far from reality is aimed at *Modi's flattery*

And I hope they also show what happen the very next day lol Abhinondun ki kuttai kisi khujli wale kutte jaisi hui thi woh bhi dekhana haah

And I hope they also show what happen the very next day lol Abhinondun ki kuttai kisi khujli wale kutte jaisi hui thi woh bhi dekhana haah
None can a bigger kutta than Lieutenant General Amir Abdullah Khan Niazi HJ & Bar SPk SK MC. Remember him?!!

They're gonna release a part two where Abinandhan shoots down 800 Pakistani J-20 Gundams, and then chooses to kamikaze a terrorist launch pad. He'll then gun down a million rabid Pakistanis while he screams jai shri ram, assassinate Hafiz Saeed while on his way back to the border. The ending of the movie will hint at a part three where Modi personally uses his giant 10000 inch chest to crush Azad Kashmir to make way for an Indian occupation.

They're gonna release a part two where Abinandhan shoots down 800 Pakistani J-20 Gundams, and then chooses to kamikaze a terrorist launch pad. He'll then gun down a million rabid Pakistanis while he screams jai shri ram, assassinate Hafiz Saeed while on his way back to the border. The ending of the movie will hint at a part three where Modi personally uses his giant 10000 inch chest to crush Azad Kashmir to make way for an Indian occupation.
I won't be surprised if they show the next morning (Ops Swift Retort) in their favor, they would show how Abhinondun shot down F-16, how Pakistan killed billions of Civilians in their Air raids, and how Pakistan break all International laws while India abiding all of them, they can also put a token Musalman guy in there somewhere with head cap, beard and scarf around the shoulder.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom