What's new

Pristyn Care India commences operation in Bangladesh; lines up Rs. 100 crore to fund expansion

Bilal9

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh

Healthcare delivery startup Pristyn Care on Thursday said it has commenced operations in Bangladesh and will invest Rs 100 crore over the next two years to expand operations in the neighbouring country.

254676-pristyn-care.jpg

Pristyn Care caters to advanced secondary care surgeries with the help of over 400-plus in-house super-speciality surgeons across hundreds of partner hospitals and clinics. Image Source: Pristyn Care

Healthcare delivery startup Pristyn Care on Thursday said it has commenced operations in Bangladesh and will invest Rs 100 crore over the next two years to expand operations in the neighbouring country.

The company plans to have five patient care centres in Dhaka and Chattogram(Chittagong) by March 2024.

It also aims to hire 200 employees across various departments as part of the expansion plans.

"With the country's (Bangladesh) healthcare market expected to reach USD 14 billion by the end of 2023, we are committed to the growth of healthcare in Bangladesh. Over the next two years, we'll invest Rs 100 crore to establish a robust healthcare infrastructure," Pristyn Care Co-Founder Harsimarbir Singh said in a statement.

The investment would be utilised to set up patient care centres, he added.

Pristyn Care caters to advanced secondary care surgeries with the help of over 400-plus in-house super-speciality surgeons across hundreds of partner hospitals and clinics.

They will invest just Rs. 100 crore? It's a peanut. Will they take loans from Bangladeshi banks or Indian banks?

They will invest just Rs. 100 crore? It's a peanut. Will they take loans from Bangladeshi banks or Indian banks?

Probably Indian Banks - 100 crore borrowed in India and maybe 10 crore invested in Bangladesh, if that. Rest deposited in S'pore or Dubai Bank account.

But they will for sure bring in Indian doctors and other technicians as employees to Bangladesh. Dhaka is a place to mint money for Indians now. No restrictions on visas for Indians.

They are just interested in siphoning money to India with minimum outlay and providing 3rd rate medical care.

No other country except our gadha country Bangladesh let's foreign companies set up clinics and hospitals on their soil. If you try to do this in India - you can see how far you get.

Our commerce minister Tapan Munshi (Indian in all but citizenship) owns Evercare Hospital in Dhaka and Chittagong which is an Indian chain. He has also opened multiple campuses of DPS (Delhi Public School from India) in Dhaka to make money and indoctrinate the kids of the ruling class in Indian culture.

Probably Indian Banks - 100 crore borrowed in India and maybe 10 crore invested in Bangladesh, if that. Rest deposited in S'pore or Dubai Bank account.

But they will for sure bring in Indian doctors and other technicians as employees to Bangladesh. Dhaka is a place to mint money for Indians now. No restrictions on visas for Indians.

They are just interested in siphoning money to India with minimum outlay and providing 3rd rate medical care.
You should protest against such investment. It's not good that they should have a free reign. I want Bangladeshis continue to come to India for medical reasons.

You should protest against such investment. It's not good that they should have a free reign. I want Bangladeshis continue to come to India for medical reasons.

Dada Kolkata is too expensive, your Kolkata doctors got too greedy.

90% of the lower middle class patients from Bangladesh either go to AIIMS Delhi or CMC Vellore (near Chennai).

Dada Kolkata is too expensive, your Kolkata doctors got too greedy.

90% of the lower middle class patients from Bangladesh either go to AIIMS Delhi or CMC Vellore (near Chennai).
Doesn't matter as long as they are from India.

Our commerce minister Tapan Munshi (Indian in all but citizenship) owns Evercare Hospital in Dhaka and Chittagong which is an Indian chain. He has also opened multiple campuses of DPS (Delhi Public School from India) in Dhaka to make money and indoctrinate the kids of the ruling class in Indian culture.
I thought Evercare was a joint venture between Bangladesh, America and Sri Lanka. I take my mother to evercare quite frequently for medical checkups.

Finally these ungrateful SoBs can get vaccines through Indian owned health care centers, once its done.

দাদা, টিকা পয়সা দিয়ে কিনে নেবো। বিনে পয়সায় নেবো না। বাংলাদেশে ডেঙ্গু ভারত থেকে ছড়িয়েছে। তাই আমাদের কাছে টিকা বিক্রি করা ভারতের দায়িত্ব। তোমরাও তো চীন থেকে ঔষধের কাঁচামাল আমদানী করো আবার সেই চীনাদের সাথেই ঝগড়া করো। চীনারা তোমাদের অকৃতজ্ঞ বলে গালি দিলে কেমন লাগবে?

I thought Evercare was a joint venture between Bangladesh, America and Sri Lanka. I take my mother to evercare quite frequently for medical checkups.

No - Evercare is not a JV (Parent company is TPG group in US). They took over (acquired) the Indian Hospital "Apollo" in Dhaka and Chittagong. You are correct that Evercare Bangladesh is not an Indian company any more. However they are not a JV between Bangladesh and any other country.

In no other country you have Evercare or Care Hospitals run by non-locals. Only in Bangladesh' gadha govt. case they allow hiring of foreigners (in this case a liar resume-padding fast-talker bull$hitter pujari idiot as CEO in Dhaka) to run the local Evercare Hospital. Amlas get paid off and that is all it takes.

Dr.-Ratnadeep-Chaskar.jpg

Dr. Ratnadeep Chaskar​

CEO, Evercare Hospital Dhaka, Bangladesh

Jasdeep-7.jpg

Jasdeep Singh​

CEO, Care Hospitals, India

Dr.-Rizwan-Uppal.jpeg

Dr. Rizwan Uppal​

CEO, Islamabad Diagnostic Centre, Islamabad, Pakistan

irfan-.jpg

Irfan Khan​

CEO, Evercare Hospital Lahore, Pakistan

Last edited:
No - Evercare is not a JV (Parent company is TPG group in US). They took over (acquired) the Indian Hospital "Apollo" in Dhaka and Chittagong. You are correct that Evercare Bangladesh is not an Indian company any more. However they are not a JV between Bangladesh and any other country.

In no other country you have Evercare or Care Hospitals run by non-locals. Only in Bangladesh' gadha govt. case they allow hiring of foreigners (in this case a liar resume-padding fast-talker bull$hitter pujari idiot as CEO in Dhaka) to run the local Evercare Hospital. Amlas get paid off and that is all it takes.

Dr.-Ratnadeep-Chaskar.jpg

Dr. Ratnadeep Chaskar​

CEO, Evercare Hospital Dhaka, Bangladesh

Jasdeep-7.jpg

Jasdeep Singh​

CEO, Care Hospitals, India

Dr.-Rizwan-Uppal.jpeg

Dr. Rizwan Uppal​

CEO, Islamabad Diagnostic Centre, Islamabad, Pakistan

irfan-.jpg

Irfan Khan​

CEO, Evercare Hospital Lahore, Pakistan
Thank you for giving me the correct information about evercare hospital. I was under the impression that it was a joint venture between Bangladesh, America and Sri Lanka. Anyways, we need to pass a law so that foreigners cannot hold CEO position in big enterprises in Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom