What's new

Proceedings of an IK-bashers Conference

Muslim jurists, such as Imam Shafi, based their judgments and decrees supporting collective punishment for treachery on the accounts of the demise of the Qurayza, with which they were well acquainted
their is difference of opinion with regards to exact event.

Sir g, lagta hy aap iss article ko emotionally le gaye ho.. :laugh:
Try it again with a cup of coffee. ;)

If you were kargil veteren or something then kudos and respect for you. Never knew about it.

Anyways, if anything, the thread I've created is, by no mean, against our armed forces. Its just a funny piece and portrays some realities in a funny way. Just enjoy it, and don't take it emotionally.
doesnt matters friend, what is left for peoples like me, now?
draged, held, & procecuted wrongfully of our sins, which we hve commited by loving our nation, & protecting our land?
yes kargill was the greatest of wars, PA ever faced, im really hounred to be the part of it, its my glory days?

about article in study!
yes it was another master pice, cleaning the mess created by IK, himself of his unexperinces in politics!

TTP does not want to enforce Shariah at gunpoint, says Imran - DAWN.COM
its the newest of his foolish adventured dreams?
why shouldnt peoples of pakistan bash him, of bieng the voice of TTp?

for him, it brings him in the spot light, he thinks peoples living in KPK & FATA would love him?
cause its been pushed into his mind by , peoples like QAZI , & MUNNAWAR HASSAN, that , peoples of pakistan like him, because of these statments?
even he was fooled by NOORA KING, telling him he is the next man in?
just like he was fooled by the same mafia, just before the elections in 2013, when croupted EC was created to only bring the noora king back into power, & too celebrte the NOORACRACY for next 5 years?

no it all wont & never can make him a PAKISTANI PRIME MINSTER, nor these type of soft , smart, spicy sort of media stunts will bring any good to him?

TTP does not want to enforce Shariah at gunpoint, says Imran - DAWN.COM
its the newest of his foolish adventured dreams?
why shouldnt peoples of pakistan bash him, of bieng the voice of TTp?

for him, it brings him in the spot light, he thinks peoples living in KPK & FATA would love him?
cause its been pushed into his mind by , peoples like QAZI , & MUNNAWAR HASSAN, that , peoples of pakistan like him, because of these statments?
even he was fooled by NOORA KING, telling him he is the next man in?
just like he was fooled by the same mafia, just before the elections in 2013, when croupted EC was created to only bring the noora king back into power, & too celebrte the NOORACRACY for next 5 years?

no it all wont & never can make him a PAKISTANI PRIME MINSTER, nor these type of soft , smart, spicy sort of media stunts will bring any good to him?

Leave it yar, don't want to discuss this bullshit of IK. His stupidity on this issue hurts now..

Leave it yar, don't want to discuss this bullshit of IK. His stupidity on this issue hurts now..
ok as you said, but jst think, with statments like that, he is inviting rightfull criticism or not?
thats what all i meant!

ok as you said, but jst think, with statments like that, he is inviting rightfull criticism or not?
thats what all i meant!

Rightful criticism? There is a wave of frustrated even in PTI's own ranks and supporters over such stupid statements.

Rightful criticism? There is a wave of frustrated even in PTI's own ranks and supporters over such stupid statements.
thanks for the acceptence of the reality, friend!
thats why i posted you the most realistic PTI poster with a positive mind!
its really sad to see, a person like IMRAN black mailed then hijacked by, mullha mafia & through them , noora king, just because his inexperinces in politics.
i hve sime vry inside conection, into PTI higher command, & the news is, IMRAN is following munnawar hassan as his guide, on variety of issues, including terrorism.
can you think why?

I stand with @Jazzbot . IK has made us disillusioned with PTI just with this stance.

I stand with @Jazzbot . IK has made us disillusioned with PTI just with this stance.
his stance is according to the mullha mafia,s teachings to him?
he dont really want to challenge these mullhas , allthough he could hve done that?

I think he's just being stubborn, nothing more.
his stance is according to the mullha mafia,s teachings to him?
he dont really want to challenge these mullhas , allthough he could hve done that?

I think he's just being stubborn, nothing more.
no sir, i belong to MI, even though we were not so heavly equipt with gadgets, still we are the the best?
& we knew longtime ago, that shyt gona hit the fan!

he is jst bieng fooled!
yes once again?

And you claim to be "clever" !!! :omghaha::omghaha:

You R£tard! Never claimed to be clever in terms of "being educated" and it does not mean that. I bet I have achieved more than you. No need to get personal and stay on topic.

Dear Imran Khan, learn a lesson from Bhutto. He decided to side with Mullahs and look what happened, same will happen to Imran Khan if he is not careful. Mullahs are professional back stabbers and traitors.

I am not sure, unlike earlier, if IK is the leader I has once made him out to be, I still support him but on the messy issue of military action against the Taliban.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom