What's new

Prof. Noam Chomsky Exposes Kerry-Lugar Bill S.1707

FireFighter

Reaction score
One of America's top political scientist analyzes the Kerry-Lugar Bill.

"The aid is remarkable and symbolically similar to the $1.5 billion spent on building an American Embassy in Iraq...which is to keep America's interest in the region.....Similarly A lot of the economic aid is for subversion and undermining democracy in Pakistan"

Last edited by a moderator:
One of America's top political scientist analyzes the Kerry-Lugar Bill.

"The aid is remarkable and symbolically similar to the $1.5 billion spent on building an American Embassy in Iraq...which is to keep America's interest in the region.....Similarly A lot of the economic aid is for subversion and undermining democracy in Pakistan"

Since when does a Linguistics Professorship make you an authority in Political Science?
Noam Chomsky's work on linguistics and and its implications on human psychology is great, but he's an anarchist! I too was once a fan, but now I really think he should stick to languages and their origins, how babies learn them and how they are propagated through generations.

Since when does a Linguistics Professorship make you an authority in Political Science?
Noam Chomsky's work on linguistics and and its implications on human psychology is great, but he's an anarchist! I too was once a fan, but now I really think he should stick to languages and their origins, how babies learn them and how they are propagated through generations.

Chomsky is one of the most influential professors in the US today. He has written tremendous publications on geo-political issues on the Middle-East conflicts exposing Israel, US, and UK's involvement many a times. Whether he's studied linguistics or chemistry or whether he's an anarchist (you have yet to provide proof of that) or atheist has nothing to do with his passion for geo-political imperialistic issues and the current topic at hand.

He understands the nature of a neo-imperialistic campaign going around the world with economic motives and also recognizes India's direct involvement in it via Afghanistan, which is perhaps a cause of concern for indians here.

I understand your frustrations, but next time shoot the message, not the messenger. or your posts will be reported.

you mean you were once a fan until he went against your interests, common sense and truth is self evident, does not really matter where it comes from, these days professors/academics hardly have much honesty and most of the time have to act as govt. mouthpieces to get grants and funding

Chomsky is one of the most influential professors in the US today. He has written tremendous publications on geo-political issues on the Middle-East conflicts exposing Israel, US, and UK's involvement many a times. Whether he's studied linguistics or chemistry or whether he's an anarchist (you have yet to provide proof of that) or atheist has nothing to do with his passion for geo-political imperialistic issues and the current topic at hand.

He understands the nature of a neo-imperialistic campaign going around the world with economic motives and also recognizes India's direct involvement in it via Afghanistan, which is perhaps a cause of concern for indians here.

I understand your frustrations, but next time shoot the message, not the messenger. or your posts will be reported.

Oh yes of course. Do you know about his little fight with Prof Alan Dershowitz? Have you ever read about Noam Chomsky's refutation of Alan Dershowitz's insane points?
Or do you know that Noam Chomsky criticized Venezuela's Hugo Chavez when Chavez called Bush a devil at the UN in New York? Have you read any of Chomsky's work? or His support for Walt and Mersheimer's paper bashing AIPAC?
Mate, reread what I posted. It called grammer, now if you cannot figure out grammatical playfulness, I suppose you can get lost with the message. Sorry that you could not comprehend it.
In plain English, I was not criticizing you, Mr, but the message if you could understand. Rest assured, you are welcome to report me to the mods if I do post anything offensive.

you mean you were once a fan until he went against your interests, common sense and truth is self evident, does not really matter where it comes from, these days professors/academics hardly have much honesty and most of the time have to act as govt. mouthpieces to get grants and funding

My statement was a sarcasm directed at the op who said that Chomsky was a Political Scientist.
Oh btw, did you actually hear what exactly he had to say?

Oh yes of course. Do you know about his little fight with Prof Alan Dershowitz? Have you ever read about Noam Chomsky's refutation of Alan Dershowitz's insane points?
Or do you know that Noam Chomsky criticized Venezuela's Hugo Chavez when Chavez called Bush a devil at the UN in New York? Have you read any of Chomsky's work? or His support for Walt and Mersheimer's paper bashing AIPAC?

Mate, reread what I posted. It called grammer, now if you cannot figure out grammatical playfulness, I suppose you can get lost with the message. Sorry that you could not comprehend it.
In plain English, I was not criticizing you, Mr, but the message if you could understand. Rest assured, you are welcome to report me to the mods if I do post anything offensive.

Yes, I have read most of his works. In fact I have met him as well as one of his most prestigous students Dr. Finkelstien who was unjustly fired for his support for the Palestinian cause and him exposing the lies of Isreali agents and the neo-cons that support them blindly.

Dr. Dershowitz is infact one of the living devils in America who supports total destruction and elimination of the Palestinians from their own country. and is one of the founding fathers of the zionist imperialistic AIPAC that has put a curtain over American eyes from isreal-palestinian conflict. in simple terms hes a mouth piece of Isreali barbarianism.

you just highlighted your own incompetence and lack of knowledge about these personalities and issues

Chomsky as a 'defender' of democracy?

:rofl:

Excuse me while I go shyt out a brick in disbelief.
What does him believing in democracy or not has any bearing? It seems like you can't handle his criticism of American and Indian politics

Do yourself a favour and release some....because you seem to be so full of shyt.

My statement was a sarcasm directed at the op who said that Chomsky was a Political Scientist.
Oh btw, did you actually hear what exactly he had to say?
What is a reknown political analyst and one of the best-sellers on political affairs in America and continues to be so...

hard to get it through the skull eh?

Yes, I have read most of his works. In fact I have met him as well as one of his most prestigous students Dr. Finkelstien who was unjustly fired for his support for the Palestinian cause and him exposing the lies of Isreali agents and the neo-cons that support them blindly.

Dr. Dershowitz is infact one of the living devils in America who supports total destruction and elimination of the Palestinians from their own country. and is one of the founding fathers of the zionist imperialistic AIPAC that has put a curtain over American eyes from isreal-palestinian conflict. in simple terms hes a mouth piece of Isreali barbarianism.

you just highlighted your own incompetence and lack of knowledge about these personalities and issues

What does him believing in democracy or not has any bearing? It seems like you can't handle his criticism of American and Indian politics
Do yourself a favour and release some....because you seem to be so full of shyt.

What is a reknown political analyst and one of the best-sellers on political affairs in America and continues to be so...

hard to get it through the skull eh?

Yup mate, me got a very very hard skull, not even a wrench can put a dent onto it! Probably why a very educated person like thou can point out my incompetence and lack of knowledge. Thank you for nothing!

Btw, Dershowitz is a rabid Zionist without even knowing properly why he is doing it. (Did you know he was once a very passionate leftie?). You will get a glimpse into Alan's demented psyche if you read Dershowitz's and Chomsky's debates/articles. Just a couple of examples below.

Dershowitz versus Chomsky

Comments on Dershowitz

Noam Chomsky Vs. Alan Dershowitz on Norman Finkelstein

Noam Chomsky Accuses Alan Dershowitz of Launching a “Jihad” to Block Norman Finkelstein From Getting Tenure at Depaul University

But in all this remember one very important point. Chomsky (unlike Robert Fisk or Uri Avnery) does not support the Palestinian cause as such or as is apparently implied or misunderstood by many, as a support for Muslims. Due to this misconception I find many Muslims thinking that Chomsky is very supportive of their causes because he criticizes US. Wrong!

Chomsky is basically an anarchist and a far leftie (a commie if you may - the very anti-thesis of Islamic belief!) Ironic aint it? Chomsky criticizes US govt policies and the huge influence/clout it weilds in many countries. He finds these factors very scary, and being a patriot, he thinks that such factors will prove very damaging to US interests in the long term. So when Chomsky criticizes US policies, it doesn't automatically transform into support for the cause those policies were directed at!

Just my 2 cents after reading and discussing a lot of Chomsky, but hey what do I know, got a very very thick skull! Yup!:coffee:

Last edited:
Chomsky as a 'defender' of democracy?

:rofl:

Excuse me while I go shyt out a brick in disbelief.

why bcuz he tells the truth !!! - guys like him, robert fisk, and many others make you shyt eh !!!

Back
Top Bottom