What's new

Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) said Seek Knowledge Even in China & its meaning to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir there is no such thing called "false hadith" if anything is debatable that is some of 'zaeef or weak' hadiths.

I think he meant fake Ahadith. They do exist and alot of them. somewhere i read Imam Bukharai used to know a huge number of them.

Besides the Makkah Metro...

In 2008, Sino-Saudi bilateral trade was worth € 32,500,000,000, making Saudi Arabia China's largest trading partner in Western Asia. In the first quarter of 2010, Saudi oil export to China has reached over 1 million barrels, exceeding export to USA.

Following the 2008 Sichuan earthquake, Saudi Arabia was the largest aid donor to China, providing close to € 40,000,000 in financial assistance, and an additional € 8,000,000 worth of relief materials.Link

Not only with Pakistan, China has good relations with Muslim world in general... lets see more in future, one approved by the Prophet Muammad peace and blessings must be different from others...:tup::china:

come on guys. it looks that some people's ridiculous assumptions see no limit. prophet also mentioned Khorasan during his life, but today's khorasan is not a blessed place or blessed people, it is the most horrible place on earth by any standard.

I agree with you. China is not blessed !! Mohammed just mentioned it "how far is it? no matter go and get the knowledge and science !!"

I think that's why Mohammed used china coz its very far for middle-east.

I think he meant fake Ahadith. They do exist and alot of them. somewhere i read Imam Bukharai used to know a huge number of them.

This Hadith is hasan for some scholars... any way if a Hadith is correct in its meanings IS acceptable even if its Da'if according to science of Hadiths.

-----

well time will tell and also telling and we're seeing how much China is blessed for Muslims and Pakistan

we have positive thinking...

Last edited:
Sorry for busting bubble, " ITS A FALSE HADITH ". i will sent u guys full details later, right now i have to go, see u soon if thread exist.

With regard to the hadeeth mentioned, “Seek knowledge even if you have to go as far as China, for seeking knowledge is a duty on every Muslim,” Shaykh al-Albaani said in Da’eef al-Jaami’: “(It is) fabricated.”
The proven hadeeth is that which was narrated by Ibn Maajah from the hadeeth of Anas ibn Maalik, who said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Seeking knowledge is obligatory upon every Muslim.’” (220. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Sunan Ibn Maajah. What is meant by knowledge here is knowledge of sharee’ah (Islamic knowledge). Al-Thawri said: “It is the knowledge for which no person has any excuse for not knowing.” And Allaah knows best.

Sir there is no such thing called "false hadith" if anything is debatable that is some of 'zaeef or weak' hadiths.

Anyway forget about China and focus more on word knowledge which is advocated by Islam not once but if you read Quran there are many points where it was ordered to seek knowledge to explore the Universe not just world but Quran emphasises on exploring the Universe.

And i hope most of the Muslims would have read that Islam questions "the difference between those who have ilm (knowledge) and those who dont have"

there is another known quote "Ilm momin ki mairag ha [Knowledge is the asset of a believer (i dont know whats translation of mairag here)

Islam also says "Ilm hasil karna har Muslman mard aw aurat ka farz ha" (every Muslim women and man is bound to seek knowledge)

Jana there are hundreds and hundreds of fabricated Hadiths rooming around in muslim world which r taken as authatic but when u dig deep the truth comes out, you just have to find authatic source but as they say "what is authantic for u is Unauthantic to me" curse of divisions in Islam on Maslaki lines.

Anyway this is one of my email address: estrogen88@yahoo.com, feel free to contact i will send u the book full of fabricated hadiths rooming around. :cheers:

With regard to the hadeeth mentioned, “Seek knowledge even if you have to go as far as China, for seeking knowledge is a duty on every Muslim,” Shaykh al-Albaani said in Da’eef al-Jaami’: “(It is) fabricated.”
The proven hadeeth is that which was narrated by Ibn Maajah from the hadeeth of Anas ibn Maalik, who said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Seeking knowledge is obligatory upon every Muslim.’” (220. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Sunan Ibn Maajah. What is meant by knowledge here is knowledge of sharee’ah (Islamic knowledge). Al-Thawri said: “It is the knowledge for which no person has any excuse for not knowing.” And Allaah knows best.

Surely seeking knowledge in China does not mean Islamic knowledge. During the Prophet’s period, China was also known to have deep knowledge in such fields as medicine, literature and paper, explosives and many others.Link

Take care if this Hadith is proved 'not fabricated'... I can provide links which say this Hadith is hasan or da'if

I thought the Hadith was that "seek knowledge even if you have to go china"

I thought the Hadith was that "seek knowledge even if you have to go china"

Now we are getting the point! :tup:
See, China was very far away from arabia, so the Prophet says, that you have to seek knowledge, even if you had to go to China!

Makes sense !!!!!!

Sorry for interrupting.. I am just curious. Why do you guys always follow Prophet Mohammad with "PBUH" or SAW? Is it only in Pakistan? Can some one explain? Thanks!

@OMAR

Sir Ahadith are very sensitive issue and debating on them requires a lot of knowledge and background.People like you and me who don't have any such level can't debate on such sensitive things.

There was no need to connect a Hadith with Pakistan-China relationship.

If you felt a dire need to post the Hadith.you should have posted the exact wording and mention the reference of it without connecting it with Pak-China friendship as it will create a lot of mis-understandings and no-one on this forum has so much knowledge to discuss the background in detail

Remember no-one is allowed to change/replace even a single word from the sayings of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD (PBUH).
Even adding one single word by yourself in Hadith is a big big sin.

So i will request you to kindly delete this thread .Please

Moderators: Please close this thread ,

I agree with you. China is not blessed !! Mohammed just mentioned it "how far is it? no matter go and get the knowledge and science !!"

I think that's why Mohammed used china coz its very far for middle-east.

I don't know about your religious background whether you are muslim or not but kindly write/take the name with respect i.e HAZRAT MUHAMMAD (PBUH)

Sorry for interrupting.. I am just curious. Why do you guys always follow Prophet Mohammad with "PBUH" or SAW? Is it only in Pakistan? Can some one explain? Thanks!

Its not only in Pakistan, any where a Muslim must say these words, when he or she takes Prophet Muhammad PBUH name.

PBUH means Peace Be Upon Him.

SAW u wont understand its just arabic and islamic way of taking Prophet's name.

I know exactly from where u r coming brother, Imam Bukhari and fake hadiths r like pole's apart, complete opposite.

Next time u here some one saying that, he might be fake himself.

There is a difference between Daeef (weak) and Modu (fabricated)... they are not the same...

As far as I have heard, this hadith is Daeef... however there are numerous Sahih Ahadith as well as verses of Quran that emphasize thinking and gaining knowledge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom