What's new

PTI and Establishment should reconcile for country's best interest

Here COAS has helped foreign power openly to overthrow the govt of his own country and bring all the known thugs into power. And then some people here does not like calling COAS a traitor since this is norm here from 75 years.

A traitor is a traitor even if he is army chief. Mir Jafar was a traitor and so is Bajwa.

say no to mafia
We should have to agree that no country harmed us as much these begairat of GHQ harmed our economy, just for his ego this kameena bajwa destroyed pakistan, look how poor people are suffering, look at the economic situation which was progressing under Khan govt
yahan logon ko sympathy ki parh gai, yeh nuksan kon pora kary ga? kia js bajway ka bap poora kary ga?

ex PM Imran Khan in one of the interview has said:

We both, me at PTI and Establishment understood each one wrongly, like our perception for one another was not right and correct.

He added, I thought that corruption and money laundering is a big issue for the Establishment and they want to stop it, but later realized that corruption, money laundering is no issue and no concern for the Establishment.

And that Estab. also miscalculated me, and that throwing me out of the govt. won't result in much reaction from people and me, he added.

A double whammy, NO!

For the last couple of months, I have been noticing flurry of anti-Pakistani army threads especially about Bajwa. Yes being PTI supporter, I felt hurt and is angry but at the same time I ain't liking this growing anti establishment trend.

Without any shadow of doubt there have been glaring differences between PTI and establishment ( that's what DGISPR call themselves neutrals for the first time on April 14). This is hurting not only Imran Khan but in particular Army's image in front of nation like never before. Even the ones who usually do not support IK, are saying that it is Army, which played a vital role in the ousted of Imran Khan when they could had save him from these PDM crooks even if characters like Donald Lu in US threatened us.

What went wrong in between PTI and establishment is another discussion but this is hurting Pakistani economy badly and in the up most interest of Pakistani, it is imperative that IK and mil. establishment differences are sorted out asap. The only party who is enjoying this fall out, is PDM and the enemies of Pakistan. I know army establishment is trying to contact IK thru back channels but for now, IK is not listening them. Yesterday Ijaz ul Haq meeting was specific to this where, as per social media reports, army wants to reconcile with IK and in reply, they want IK to lower down his tone regarding American cipher and ask his social media followers to lower down their criticism against Bajwa, establishment as well.

I think IK should accept this offer and move forward if est. is ready to mend their ways and force PDM for an early elections. We ordinary Pakistanis, need IK to lead, and at the same time we need Army as well and similarly Army needs IK as well to avoid any trust deficient from their own people. Everyone make mistakes, be it ordinary people like you or me, Imran Khan himself or our generals but we move on as well by learning from our mistakes if we are ready to give up our ego issues.
The answer to any such overtures from Mir Bajwa, (to paraphrase Imran Khan here) should be Absolutely Not.

Mir Bajwa has proven himself to be a complete crook and a liar. And one can never fall in to trap by believing such a person again.

For the last couple of months, I have been noticing flurry of anti-Pakistani army threads especially about Bajwa. Yes being PTI supporter, I felt hurt and is angry but at the same time I ain't liking this growing anti establishment trend.

Without any shadow of doubt there have been glaring differences between PTI and establishment ( that's what DGISPR call themselves neutrals for the first time on April 14). This is hurting not only Imran Khan but in particular Army's image in front of nation like never before. Even the ones who usually do not support IK, are saying that it is Army, which played a vital role in the ousted of Imran Khan when they could had save him from these PDM crooks even if characters like Donald Lu in US threatened us.

What went wrong in between PTI and establishment is another discussion but this is hurting Pakistani economy badly and in the up most interest of Pakistani, it is imperative that IK and mil. establishment differences are sorted out asap. The only party who is enjoying this fall out, is PDM and the enemies of Pakistan. I know army establishment is trying to contact IK thru back channels but for now, IK is not listening them. Yesterday Ijaz ul Haq meeting was specific to this where, as per social media reports, army wants to reconcile with IK and in reply, they want IK to lower down his tone regarding American cipher and ask his social media followers to lower down their criticism against Bajwa, establishment as well.

I think IK should accept this offer and move forward if est. is ready to mend their ways and force PDM for an early elections. We ordinary Pakistanis, need IK to lead, and at the same time we need Army as well and similarly Army needs IK as well to avoid any trust deficient from their own people. Everyone make mistakes, be it ordinary people like you or me, Imran Khan himself or our generals but we move on as well by learning from our mistakes if we are ready to give up our ego issues.

If you want to know who rules over you, find out who you are not allowed to criticise. Voltaire

Wel all know this and let me state it in plain words. Establishment is ruling Pakistan . And like we criticise every other ruler when he fcuk up , same can be (and should be) done to establishment let them feel the heat too. Ye koi mazak Hy ?. One day they think we should have a mohajir party led by an extremist who kill everyone that come in his way and rule Karachi. Next day they strengthen PPP against the same party they created in the first place. Day after tomorrow they say, oh ,lets facilitate Taliban. Then they say what about we rule for a while ? Then they get fedup of "all the ruling us part" and decide to make someone PM. Then 2-3 years later they realise that PM is not fit to serve us so they change him.

Establishment (if thought SS is a good candidate to help our economy and is a competitor to IK), then I just wonder about the other serious decisions these same dudes make regarding our defence. I want to know how fcuked up those decisions are.

Reconciliation can occur if establishment timely realised it's mistake and corrected it by forcing PDM to agree for elections. But no, they kept calling this govt legitimate, kept defending them by saying rupya mustahkam hua, kept blocking all those that were criticising them, kept harassing PTI leadership and supporters on social media, on roads and in their own houses. Facilitated crackdown on 1500+ houses in the middle of the night.

You want us to ask IK to reconcile with them ? I say let the citizens know true face of their rulers. Zardari, Sharif, IK free me zaleel ho rahy awaam Kay haatho halanky wo true sense me rulers Hy b ni

Ideally it shouldn't but in case of Pakistan we have to find a middle way until our democratic system, which also includes judiciary, becomes stronger and very much independent. This is also a good lesson for Army the way they are getting this severe backlash on social media like never before.

Not gonna happen.
So long as Establishment gets to call shots, and they will as long as they are in the picture
nothing will mature

this reconcilliation has been happening for 70 years.... sab mil kay khao! this reconcilliation is the reason why we are nearly bankrupt.... no so called leader has a principle stance!

Reconciliation is not in the best interests of establishment. Its clear that they want to denuclearize the country and keep the 10% of the kickback for themselves. This would be equal to Billions of $. They will break this country into parts in coming decade or two. May Allah Protect IK,

I actually cannot disagree with the OP.

1- This anti-American rhetoric by IK is not going to get us anywhere. I am totally onboard with him regarding the khud mukhtari and self-respect angle, but you do that in succint ways in diplomacy, not by looking them right in the eye. Do soft diplomacy, change their views about you, work with them on issues. This is where I actually agree with the establishment.

2- The establishment needs to cede space too, especially in matters where civilian leadership is the one that should be taking charge. Har cheez main tang dalnay ki zaroorat nhn hoti.

3- Establishment acts like a playboy. He gets one hooker or a girlfriend, spends a month or two with her, gets bored, and then goes out to find a new one. And the cycle repeats.
Imran Khan or PTI had nothing to sell to the public except these anti-American rhetorics. This all debate about khud mukhtari and being self-sufficient when the country is close to bank defaulter making zero sense. We all know modern slaves are not in chains but they are in debt

So admin deleted my post containing video of khurram dastgir warning about source.

Wow
Idk what does source mean

Fool me once shame on you
Fool we twice shame on me

The Bajwa and his cronies betrayed imran and now he ain't ready to trust em

He just said I am only backing off when you give exact date of election and guarantee that it be fair

Only a stupid and a traitor will handshake with this corrupt lot. Army has been fooling Pakistani people for far so long. Now this veil of so called islamic army is dropped and now people came to see ugly face of this monster. They knew what they were doing and they were in bed with criminals and in fact started this whole season of treachery. If you shake hands today after few years they will comeback to bite our collective assez.

FB_IMG_1654465053121.jpg

Back
Top Bottom