Get latest updates on all PTI Activities
Join Tabdeeli ******** Program by sending sms
Listen to Insaf Radio, watch Insaf TV Videos
News, Blog, Twitter and Facebook updates
Contribute to campaign by sign up to volunteering or donating
Read and download Policies
Credits:
-Qaiser Siddique for his madness and leading the Android App project
-Jibran Ilyas, Haris Siddiqui, Aly Boghani and now Qaiser Siddique (PTI Mobile Apps Team Leads)
-Suleiman Ali Khan for not only introducing Qaiser but for spending all nighters on the project when we needed it the most.
-Aadil Khaskheli and Mehmood Memon working hard as junior developers. Without their commitment it would have not been possible so easily.
-Ali Ghumman for doing pretty much everything asked of him for the project.
-Dr. Nasrullah Khan for providing full support in registering PTI's official account at Google.
-Social Media Core Team (Hammad Cheema, Awab Alvi, Imran Ghazali, Arsalan Ghumman, Umar Murtaza, Atta ur Rahman and Suleiman Ali Khan) for their guidance on the project, testing of the App and last but not the least, another dream launch on Social Media.
-Asim Ghani and Amna Suleiman for testing every feature as it was implemented. Last but not the least, Awab Alvi for giving feedback that Qaiser was exactly looking for.
-To all the people who provided us with the feedback for iPhone App.

Download for Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pti.official.app

Download for iPhone
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pakistan-tehreek-e-insaf-official/id595580226?mt=8

Another amazing News - PTI Radio Enthusiasts have taken their annual leaves to support PTI Online Campaigns.. Some of them have left their jobs and gone to Pakistan to take active part and others are working up to 16 hours online. This is the Change which we need as a Nation - determined to bones and afraid of nothing. Mashallah - Neya Pakistan soon InshAllah.

I am receiving SMS from PTI. I don't know how the hell they came to know my registration place? When even my family don't know about it. So most probably they toke it from ecp records. Bribery? And yet they speak about removal of corruption.

Don't worry, you are not receiving spells.. :) Be part of the global Tabdeeli Rzakr and bring the change home!

Apps have been there for ages, I used one to get a live stream of the Lahore jalsa.

There is one for Nokia too.

aeronaut there is some dude Rehan who claims that he works for PTI...what should I do?he sms me to join PTI by sending Yes to given number...

I am receiving SMS from PTI. I don't know how the hell they came to know my registration place? When even my family don't know about it. So most probably they toke it from ecp records. Bribery? And yet they speak about removal of corruption.

At the time of registration you sent your NIC to PTI. There is ECP service which lets you know about halka and other relevant details against a NIC number. All you need now is a computer programmer, I think there are more than one available.

At the time of registration you sent your NIC to PTI. There is ECP service which lets you know about halka and other relevant details against a NIC number. All you need now is a computer programmer, I think there are more than one available.

I didn't sent my NIC to PTI.
Why would I, I don't support them and never did it.

Back
Top Bottom