What's new

PTI lobbyist ‘engaged Hussain Haqqani at someone else’s behest’

So, the New Conspiracy thread loops like this:

Bajwa -> Haqqani -> Lobbyist -> Donald Lu -> Pak Ambassador -> Pak Government -> Pak Parliament -> No Confidence Motion

Why is that more efficient than:

Bajwa -> Pak Parliament -> No Confidence Motion?

So, the New Conspiracy thread loops like this:

Bajwa -> Haqqani -> Lobbyist -> Donald Lu -> Pak Ambassador -> Pak Government -> Pak Parliament -> No Confidence Motion

Why is that more efficient than:

Bajwa -> Pak Parliament -> No Confidence Motion?

If I was to guess, I would say because Bajwa wanted assurances from the US that they wont switch on him if he did that, so maybe in his mind getting US backing was key before he could go in for the kill.

This all sounds like some kind of soap opera, I really hope this stuff isnt true, otherwise its very depressing that you have people carrying out open treason and nothing is done about it.

This all sounds like some kind of soap opera, I really hope this stuff isnt true, otherwise its very depressing that you have people carrying out open treason and nothing is done about it.
The mystery for me is how so many people of Pakistan continue to believe in this regime change conspiracy based on some flimsy comment by a nth level from top official, basically a glorified head clerk. All the while Biden has practiced absolutely consistent policy towards Pakistan: I don't care. Other than spontaneous comment like the one about nukes, I am fairly confident he won't utter a word about Pakistan in next two years. But many people will continue to pickle in this cipher brew.

I'll take a guess, albeit controversial (Link)

Haqqani was alleged to be Ahmadi, (Not that anything wrong with it per se, as they say for political correctness towards any pervert behaviour)
Bajwa was alleged to be Ahmadi, (Not that anything wrong with it per se)

So much so that one General (trying to recall his name) who started this Ahmadi allegation was fired/resigned as soon as Bajwa became COAS

No doubt, Hussain Haqqani is one ugly untamed poodle ..the hated one. Wonder why no one invites him to Pakistani public gatherings. And Bajwa amazed us with his and Haqqani's connection. After a few years, Zardari Nawaz connection will pop up in this whole fiasco.
Extension destroyed Bajwa and damaged the army's reputation.

Back
Top Bottom