What's new

PTI vs PML-N: Who are the candidates contesting in Punjab by-polls?

True. Many innocent people who were part of Sharif mafia corruption cases suffered mysterious deaths too. Establishment mafia and your favorite Sharif mafia are two sides of the same coin.
Lol I have a similar list of victims of IKs as well starting from Qandeel Baluch who blew up the peerni story four years ago. A few PTI stalwarts that disagreed with IK and lost their lives like Zahra Shahid etc.
Just wait for a few weeks a lot will be revealed in the media on IKs scandals. July might be the toughest time for a PTI supporter.

Lol I have a similar list of victims of IKs as well starting from Qandeel Baluch who blew up the peerni story four years ago. A few PTI stalwarts that disagreed with IK and lost their lives like Zahra Shahid etc.
Just wait for a few weeks a lot will be revealed in the media on IKs scandals. July might be the toughest time for a PTI supporter.
Imran Khan and scandals are like bedfellows. They have never hurt him one bit especially if they are engineered by Patwari league / establishment

Agree I would love to share them here but my wings are clipped.

This time they will and you know I never bluff.
Imran Khan's widely held Islamic belief is that only Allah is responsible for giving Izzat / Zillat. This belief has been tried and tested multiple times as your Patwari Haramkhor League failed to implicate Imran Khan in any scandal starting from his first wife, to his daughter, to his second wife, to Aisha Gulalai, to his third wife to now Farah Gogi. When are you going to learn that scandalizing Imran Khan won't work? To do that you need to have a clean and corruption free character of your own. Which unfortunately you guys don't have...

Jiski izzat hi na ho usko zillat kahan sy mehsoos ho gi.

Talking about your Mafroor leader?
BBFCC3B3-3297-43DC-9240-D6097A06C432.jpeg

Imran Khan's widely held Islamic belief is that only Allah is responsible for giving Izzat / Zillat.
You will be shocked to know he cannot even recite the whole kalma properly along with other suras.
This belief has been tried and tested multiple times
Trust me this time he will be tested.
Patwari Haramkhor League
You really are tempting me to reply in your words, but guess I may be a tad more civilised and mature than you. :lol:
implicate Imran Khan in any scandal starting from his first wife, to his daughter, to his second wife, to Aisha Gulalai, to his third wife to now Farah Gogi.
Where there is smoke there is fire.
When are you going to learn that scandalizing Imran Khan would never work?
There is a difference between scandal and truth, which you may realise very soon.
To do that you need to have a clean and corruption free character of your own.
Joke of the century with tons of proof, just wait.

Talking about your Mafroor leader?
View attachment 855925
There is a court case on this, the author is a pet PTI employee. This will end up as another apology and defamation money.

There is a court case on this, the author is a pet PTI employee. This will end up as another apology and defamation money.
British Daily Mail is not Ary News
🤣🤣🤣

Kuch naya lao..yehi pichlay 10 saal sy IK ro raha hai..aur hakoomat mein a k bahir bhej dya NS ko...aj kal amreeki sazish market mein garam hai.
Bajwa sent him abroad. All institutions followed him just like during NCM vote

Back
Top Bottom