What's new

Purpose of joining the Pak Defence

MSAKH

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I am writing on difference forums including printed media about the problems facing by the public in general since1992 without any success. When PML-N invited general public for their Vision 2016 program, I suggested them following problems but nothing has been done till today. Based on subjects covering in the Pak-Defence I decided to join your blog. I am going to raised my old matters, which required serious consequences. The purpose is coming to resolve solutions but not merely spent time in discussions. The following are the topics that required attention.
  • Suction pump, because of spread of water born diseases
  • Use of Paan, because of lost of lives due to spread of oral cancer
  • National flag, because of use of millions of designs in the country
  • Draining water from Karachi Airport, because it is causing problems after rain
Beside this the writer will continue to highlight other problems to the forums.

Last edited:
Welcome!!:usflag::pakistan:

You are showing two Canadian flags yet your issues seem to be with life in Pakistan. Are there no Canadian issues that move you?

I am an immigrant Pakistani and living in Canada but trying to do something for native country.

I am an immigrant Pakistani and living in Canada but trying to do something for native country.

MashaAllah brother love people who dont forget their roots. Good luck to you. :pakistan:

But dont bring attention to Pakistan in a bad manner. Thanks.

Welcome!!:usflag::pakistan:

You are showing two Canadian flags yet your issues seem to be with life in Pakistan. Are there no Canadian issues that move you?
Canada and issues? The country is almost perfect, The only issue i can think of is large populace of indians living there.

We the Muslims in Toronto and other parts of North America are constantly facing problem of parking at the premises of mosques on the Friday, Ramadan, and on both Eid days. According to applicable parking codes one parking spot is allowed for 4.5 persons. This is unlikely to change these parking codes, but this problem can be solved by taking some steps by the community and achieving this goal will take period and understanding.

Today we are as an individual reaching to the mosque and happy to find parking space but leaving no space for about 55 to 75 percent of the other attendees. The current acts of these Muslims are causing traffic tickets for the parking on the road curbs and or selecting the other no-parking spots nearby mosque. The municipal authorities are placing road signs indicating that parking is prohibited from 12:00 to 3:00 pm on Fridays. The real issue is merely a response of municipal authorities to years of bad parking, including blocking driveways and parking too close to hydrants.

With this background information there is a proposal to tackle the parking problems in the premises of mosques in North America. We know that one parking spot is meant for 4.5 persons. We can effectively utilize this space by carpooling only. Question will arise in everyone mind that how come this is possible this carpooling. This is only possible by choosing a nearby commercial complex or mall where you can park for at least 2 hours. When a car arrived at this spot the driver will wait for few minutes until 3-4 more cars arrived. Decide and after choosing one as driver car will carry other 3-4 passengers to the mosque.

The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desires bring weak results, just as a small amount of fire makes a small amount of heat. We need to resolve this problem and there are some basic steps to taken to achieve this goal. We need to set achievable goals, strategic plans, taking actions by identifying critical paths and committing to achieve these goals by writing down goals, establish times for checking progress in your calendar system, and finally reviewing your progress.

In United Kingdom the Transport Research Laboratory starts working in 1948 on a new idea for safe pedestrian crossings. A black and white design, which was resembled a zebra therefore it was named as zebra crossing. The zebra crossing was first used at 1000 sites in the UK in 1949 and in 1951 introduced them into law. Based on annual fatalities they did not sit silently and a Tufty Fluffy tail, a childlike Red Squirrel character, was created in 1953 to introduce clear and simple safety messages to children. The success of the character led to the creation in 1961 of the Tufty Club for children under five years of age. Under its auspices more than 30,000 Tufty books about road safety were issued to parents. At its peak there were nearly 25,000 branches of the Tufty Club throughout the UK, and by the early 1970's an estimated two million children were members. therefore in 1971, the Green Cross Code was introduced to teach children safer crossing habits, replacing the earlier "Kerb drill". Prior to the introduction of the Green Cross campaign, a series of puppet animation public information films were in regular broadcast rotation across the UK. The movement continued well into the 1980's and is well remembered today. We need to learn from this example.

There are more than 100 mosques in GTA. It is looking simply but every mosque has different problems and for example in case of Anatolia Islamic Centre in Mississauga, which is having more than 100 parking spaces but there is no mall in vicinity. There is ICNA Ar-Rehman Islamic Center is having only 30 parking spots but without nearby mall. Every mosque is sitting with unique position therefore needs specific plans. Therefore, this practice will take time to achieve ultimate goals as the zebra crossing in England but if Muslim communities are willing to overcome problem it will be solved. We need to educate younger generation for this carpooling. Alternately in case of larger mosques complexes there is possibility to run shuttle service to cater this problem.

Back
Top Bottom