What's new

Quaid e Azam University got 69th Rank in top Universities of world

MM_Haider

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Taleem News - Quaid e Azam University got 69th Ranked in top Universities of world

Quaid e Azam University got 69th Ranked in top Universities of world

Quaid e Azam University becomes 69th best University among top 100 universities of world.Its the first university which gets this honour in Pakistan history.

Quaid-e-Azam University is a private public sector universiin Islamabad, the capital of Pakistan. Quaid-e-Azam University is always amongst the best private and public universities of Pakistan in Higer Education established in 1965.

This is the only one private sectorUniversity of Pakistan that is offering Bio-informatics degree. This is honour for every Pakistani and a good news for them.

I heard the same news on Geo.. can somebody please share the confirmed and authentic link... If true really a great achievement...:pakistan::pakistan:

Taleem News - Quaid e Azam University got 69th Ranked in top Universities of world

Quaid e Azam University becomes 69th best University among top 100 universities of world.Its the first university which gets this honour in Pakistan history.

Quaid-e-Azam University is a private public sector universiin Islamabad, the capital of Pakistan. Quaid-e-Azam University is always amongst the best private and public universities of Pakistan in Higer Education established in 1965.

This is the only one private sectorUniversity of Pakistan that is offering Bio-informatics degree. This is honour for every Pakistani and a good news for them.

I heard the same news on Geo.. can somebody please share the confirmed and authentic link... If true really a great achievement...:pakistan::pakistan:

It is incorrect my friend. Secondly Quiad-e-Azam University is a public sector University not private sector.

Can you give a link to the site which has done the tanking?

Doesn't look the most reliable of the sources. Look at the wording of some sentences. Something you'd expect from a high school student.

It is incorrect my friend. Secondly Quiad-e-Azam University is a public sector University not private sector.

I was watching Dawn News and the Vice Chancellor of Quiad-e-Azam University was talking with Talat Hussain about HEC

He said something about his university ranking in that conversation. I dont remember but surely it was something like among top 100

I am a Nust student and what i hear is Nust is ranked xxx overall, yyy in engineering, zzz in medical

Surely this ranking is also about some particular set of discipline.

Quaid-e-Azam university is not 69 ranked on any list, but certainly not on the dubious source provided above.

Here is the link from guardian dated 10th March quoting 'times higher education' that gives option to view university ranking both on overall score and individual basis of 'teaching, international mix, research, industry income-innovation'.

Well well well...!

Look at the rankings on topuniversities.com...!
university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2011/subject-rankings/engineering/mechanical-engineering
Quaid e Azam university is indeed on 69th in Mechanical, Aeronautical & Manufacturing 2011 Rankings

we have four universities in the top 100 Asian engineering universities. NUST at 47, University of Karachi at 81, University of Lahore at 89 and UET at 90.

East Asia dominates the university rankings in general with India and Indonesia being the only other major contenders. Bangladesh also had one university in the engineering section. Interesting to note is the complete lack of universities from West and Central Asia. Were these countries even counted in these rankings? Im sure Iran must have some good universities.

PS: I have used the source posted by Qauid tehreek Pakistan. Do not know how reliable the list is, but it seems pretty reasonable.

QS World University Rankings - Topuniversities

Here's the list of top 200 universities in the world, find Quaid e Azam University if you can.

i can't post links but so i can't tell u link but it is listed in top 100 universities in "topuniversitiesdotcom" and then search with Mechanical, Aeronautical & Manufacturing Rankings 2011 and it will take u there :lol:

its not that bad here in Pak bro.

A Proud :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom