What's new

Question about joining PAK army as American citizen?

Uzairpak

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hello fellow PDF users,
I am a Junior in high school and currently live in the United States. I am eligible for university. If I go to University after high school it will take me 4 years to get my bachelors degree. I understand that if you have a bachelors degree from any university in Pakistan or abroad, you can enlist in the Pakistan army as an officer. Is this true? I also know that an alternative option is to go to the Kakul academy right after high school and complete training and get my bachelors degree within 2 years. Is this also true? After the academy, how long will it take for me to become an officer? And if I decide to go after high school, what are the prerequisites? And I am also considering joining the Airforce, so what would i need to do for that? thank you! :pakistan:

Welcome to the forum.
I wish you luck my friend.

ontopic

I'd talk to your family members in Pakistan.. might it be your uncle or grandparents.
Tell them your interested, and they can give you more info.

I would strongly suggest you stay where you are and complete your education first.

Kid, stay where you are. You can better serve your parental home by getting a good education in the US and later with FDI! ;)

you cannot join PA bcoz u r american citizen Sorry :(

you cannot join PA bcoz u r american citizen Sorry :(

Pakistan has Dual Nationality agreement with the US and 15 other countries, so yes he can join PA if he wants to, provided he renounces his American citizenship once he is successful in earning his commission.

So quit bringing in indian shyt if you dont know anything.

And i wonder, why some people are feeling insecure :D

If i were you i would rather attend a reputed University, arm myself with education and industry experience and then think about coming to Pakistan. You can serve in this way better than serving in the Army.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom