What's new

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan detained over undeclared foreign currency

Btw, I'm sure he violated several Pakistani laws by not remitting through proper channels... Pakistan's economy lost its fair share of the service charges and exchange rate charges.

Btw, I'm sure he violated several Pakistani laws by not remitting through proper channels... Pakistan's economy lost its fair share of the service charges and exchange rate charges.

I was thinking he was avoiding tax payment in Pakistan by shipping money to bharat ;)

The problem at a larger scale is, our movie industry, lollywood, is not capable to attract Pakistani singers and therefore the brain drain is taking place. Tax evasion is also a possibility. By saying Bharat, slums, poverty in India will not solve our problem.

Unfortunately, we enjoy by criticizing others without looking what we really are.

Ask Adnan and the likes.
By the way, there should be some decency in replies from elites, but when someone is hardcore hater and decide to hate without looking at facts. What can you expect.

Since the Indian Muslim artists are denied residence in many areas of India so its hard for a Pakistani Muslim artist to find a residence in a decent area of India.

I'm glad to hear about this. All the Pakistani dogss/traitors which go to india should be treated like this by indian forces. :tup:

That would include loads of Pakistani intelligentsia. If you can't respect them we ll be more than happy to have them in India, and can play host to them for good. :cheers:

Since the Indian Muslim artists are denied residence in many areas of India so its hard for a Pakistani Muslim artist to find a residence in a decent area of India.

ohh...dont worry... Indian muslims had lived in Rahtrapati Bhavan also... Go google it... and dont waste the bandwidth

WHat you're talking about is totally unrelated to this particular incident.

It is completely on topic. Why would Rahat go to India if there were ample opportunities in Pakistani movie industry?

How many times did A R Rehman or others worked for Pakistani movie industry?

The Lahore gujjar, the badmash--yeah right!!

Why he wanted to buy two bedder in slums ??

:what:

It was a suggestion. Besides its not my problem he could only nick out 100,000 from Pakistan. :lol:

Also you should visit Mumbai sometime. You ll find out what sorta slum it. I would seriously be happy to pay all the expenses for your trip. :cheers:

yaa we have slums only...still we have donated 25 millions dollars and provide the roof tops to many people... keep ur hate aside and stick to topic
Big deal???Even Pakistan provided relief material to gujarat earth quake victims in 2001.

ohh...dont worry... Indian muslims had lived in Rahtrapati Bhavan also... Go google it... and dont waste the bandwidth
Indian muslims have been forced to live in ghettos due to security reasons due to riots..muslims are also hounded out of india by hindu zealots.

Rahat fateh ali khan got what he deserved i mean you go to india,get an award(honour) and then get arrested(dishonour)..we have nothing to do with you.
:sniper::sniper::sniper:
:pakistan:

do feel sorry for him.....

It is completely on topic. Why would Rahat go to India if there were ample opportunities in Pakistani movie industry?

How many times did A R Rehman or others worked for Pakistani movie industry?

The Lahore gujjar, the badmash--yeah right!!

But how's it related with him carrying undeclared foreign currency to the amount of $100000

Rahat fateh ali khan got what he deserved i mean you go to india,get an award(honour) and then get arrested(dishonour)..we have nothing to do with you.
:sniper::sniper::sniper:
:pakistan:

do feel sorry for him.....

read the title then blame india.
is it hard to understand the currency issue?

Back
Top Bottom