What's new

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan Earns Millions And Pays No Taxes

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So Sad to hear that National Talent what is doing with the country, thats why our economy never grown people like him only think of money not a interest of country what pakistan has given them if yearly they pay few dollars to pakistan they will not be harmed with it so so so sad to hear that i thought the politions are only theaft but people like him is theaft too se when india have caught him who helped him pakistan and put pressure through USA to help rahat but if i have been PM of pakistan should have banned people like him and veena top even enter in pakistan

So Sad to hear that National Talent what is doing with the country, thats why our economy never grown people like him only think of money not a interest of country what pakistan has given them if yearly they pay few dollars to pakistan they will not be harmed with it so so so sad to hear that i thought the politions are only theaft but people like him is theaft too se when india have caught him who helped him pakistan and put pressure through USA to help rahat but if i have been PM of pakistan should have banned people like him and veena top even enter in pakistan

Now you understand why he was trying to pass out $ 124,000 in hard cash in his luggage. And in his statement to the DRI, he has admitted to doing the same on his last three visits to India. Just not to pay taxes anywhere.

If he has actually harmed Pakistan so much, India should definitely send him back as soon as possible.

1)your english is hard to understand
2)and when he was arrested,every pakistani was bashing india,even after knowing reason

Stopping of US Aid will be a blessing for Pakistan, so we can fix our broken tax collection system. Amitab Bachan never paid taxes either, but eventually he had to pay. We need start charging all these celebrities taxes so our country can grow.

Is Rahat Fatheh Ali trying to follow Zardari 10% or Skeikh Rashid-the fake wig?

1)your english is hard to understand
2)and when he was arrested,every pakistani was bashing india,even after knowing reason

naah not every. i did point out that he carrying big money to India for avoiding taxes in Pakistan and thus he was violating Pakistani laws.

Anybody and everybody who writes few words not in favour of Pakistan is a troll here.....

if you can write a critical comment then you are welcomed but crying over off topic US aid here is well BS

Back
Top Bottom