What's new

Rahul Gandhi only Leader emerged to highlight Common people's issues more than politics

OP, Rahul Gandhi is viewed as a joke by most Indians. A few videos of him riding on civilian buses are just publicity stunts to show that he is a "man of the people", politicians do this all the time. People like him being the top opposition in Indian politics are the reason why BJP will keep winning elections until oblivion hits.

fiat/padmini and ambassador/landmaster waala zamana yaad hai ?

and how owning mruti 800s = bragging rights ? :rofl:

Multiple parties, elections and votes are not democracy but an illusion of democracy. India didn't change in 76 years despite yearly elections and yearly schooling exams.
I am glad your communist colleagues agree and have restricted themselves to 11 seats to stay away from this sham process.

800px-Premier_Padmini.jpg

imageresizer.ashx

Public speaking is an important trait for a political leader but not the sole trait to decide the competence of one. A lot of naive people get carried away by slick speakers who turn out to be poor administrators.
Rahul is a pathetic thinker too. His ideas even on very basic concepts of governance are totally awry. On top of that he speaks poorly. Unless god decides some miracle, his days are going to be spent taking the Congress downhill. Unless Pakistan is happy to adopt him on OP’s advise.

Administration is hardly ever done by politicians. It is handled by technical people around them. I wouldn't blame Rahul for it. You may say see it differently based on your political leanings.

The old timers are still there but I don't see many slick speakers in contemporary Indian politics. The most praised public speaker in the ruling Indian government today is bureaucrat Jaishankar. It is media heads doing the talking these days.

Back
Top Bottom