What's new

Rant & Rage

A1Kaid

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I'm starting this thread so we can post our rants and rage here. Maybe it will help to let off steam. So Mods should be more lenient with this thread in regards to language, we're here on this thread for a reason.

I'll start.

I got hit with a fing $75 parking violation! Even after an appeal the Uni still wants to uphold the citation. BS.

I'm a bit po'ed about this but I have to pay this no matter what.

On top of that I had to pay a $40 traffic ticket, for some nonsense reason.

i've had colorful interactions with my univ's parking staff :D during my student days.
one of my friend actually took off the badges from his passat and poor parking clerk couldn't tell what car it was when he wanted to cite it, the buddy ended up with a nasty post-it note on his windshield :lol:

The Parking Clerk doesn't really need to know what specific model the car is though, the license plate is all they need. Though yeah for informational purposes they do put down specific car model.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

The only thing worse than a big city's parking enforcement service is a big university's parking enforcement service. :angry:

Yeah, I hate them they are money hungry. I even appealed to them sent my review and tried to explain my special circumstance but they are still upholding the citation... BS

One time I parked my car at a parking meter at the unloading zone, to pack up my stuff and leave campus for the weekend. I didn't put money into this parking meter for two reasons last time I did it took my money and the thing was broken, second reason I was going to be back in like 10-15 minutes I just had to get my stuff. I've done this before and never had any problem with it.

Needless to say I go back to my car in 15 mins and already some a hole parking clerk has already issued me a citation, it was a small about but still!

One time I parked my car at a parking meter at the unloading zone, to pack up my stuff and leave campus for the weekend. I didn't put money into this parking meter for two reasons last time I did it took my money and the thing was broken, second reason I was going to be back in like 10-15 minutes I just had to get my stuff. I've done this before and never had any problem with it.

Needless to say I go back to my car in 15 mins and already some a hole parking clerk has already issued me a citation, it was a small about but still!

wht do you study??

Back
Top Bottom