What's new

RAW seminar on Balochistan

Saleem

Reaction score
RAW seminar on Balochistan
Umer Khan Quetta
The Indian Intelligence Agency Research & Analysis Wing (RAW) is organising a charade seminar at New Delhi’s India International Centre from January 10th to January 12th, and a Selected’ participants have been invited to discuss issue of autonomy for Baluchs and Kashmiris .......

The Frontier Post

If this news is true, this is pretty much solid proof of indian involvement in terrorism in Balochistan. Though I get the feeling it isn't true. RAW, or any intelligence agency for that matter, wouldn't do something like this.

And there goes the credibility of Frontier Post author down the drain.

Its a "peace seminar" on various issues on which this is one topic. Most of the speakers are from Pakistan as well to give their view point.

The organisation is India International Centre that was founded before RAW was even formed in late 1960s.

More info here
India International Center

If this news is true, this is pretty much solid proof of indian involvement in terrorism in Balochistan. Though I get the feeling it isn't true. RAW, or any intelligence agency for that matter, wouldn't do something like this.

It is a letter to the editor. Yes that is a credible proof of Indian involvement in "terrorism" in baluchistan. :rofl:

It is a letter to the editor. Yes that is a credible proof of Indian involvement in "terrorism" in baluchistan. :rofl:

Yes moron, if RAW does a seminar on Balochistan, you dont need to look any further for proof of its involvement. It has no business there and if it wants to talk about it will be showing its intents clearly. Goodness me.

Yes moron, if RAW does a seminar on Balochistan, you dont need to look any further for proof of its involvement. It has no business there and if it wants to talk about it will be showing its intents clearly. Goodness me.

Don't be over emotional and stop making insults . If ISI has business in Punjab and Kashmir then we have business in Baluchistan.

:P

RAW organizing seminar!! And I though it is an intel agency. How mis-informed I was. ;)

If we seriously believe this is true then I would say I should consult some mental asylem for myself. This theory breaks all records. The article defies all logic, common sense, rational thinking.

Another conspiracy theory I dare say....

Don't be over emotional and stop making insults . If ISI has business in Punjab and Kashmir then we have business in Baluchistan.

Haha.. you just admitted trying to be devil here. Dont worry buddy, We are not worried about Baluchsitan. Its not even 1/100th of what you are facing in Kashmir. :cheers::bunny::chilli:

Regarding Baluchistan, we need to do one thing, dig a grave of America in Afghanistan which is already half dug. Americans are angry at Pakistan for not falling in their trap and they know what will happen to them when Pakistan refuses to be their bait. When America is out, Indian influence will vaporise from Afghanistan and 99% of foreign support of terrorists will come to an end. We are not angry because of Indian support of terrorists in Baluchistan and TTP anymore.. we know we are doing and doing better than we thought we would. :cheers::cheers:

By the way, RAW is coming to "limelight" by inducting such conference. That implies that RAW has lost its teeth with which it was creating disturbance in Baluchistan and it in desperation, it is left with such public seminars. We are not over-looking Indian attempts to create disturbance in Pakistan. Just pray to God that America would not loose in Afghanistan because the matter they do, Pakistan will be done with its job on the southern borders. and then.. Guess Wot! We will answer Indian "friends" just as we are answering our American "friends". :cheers:

Last edited:
indian destroy with his freedom fighter soon-so dont worry boloch brother-allah ho akbar

Haha.. you just admitted trying to be devil here. Dont worry buddy, We are not worried about Baluchsitan. Its not even 1/100th of what you are facing in Kashmir. :cheers::bunny::chilli:

By the way, RAW is coming to "limelight" by inducting such conference. That implies that RAW has lost its teeth with which it was creating disturbance in Baluchistan and it in desperation, it is left with such public seminars. We are not over-looking Indian attempts to create disturbance in Pakistan. Just pray to God that America would not loose in Afghanistan because the matter they do, Pakistan will be done with its job on the southern borders. and then.. Guess Wot! We will answer Indian "friends" just as we are answering our American "friends". :cheers:

RAW holding PUBLIC conferences and PUBLIC seminars :what:

:rofl: :rofl:

really funny, and no one needs a proof on anything in Pakistan, it just has to be anti India and they are all happy.

A reader's letter to a newspaper is still very good quality evidence compared to the assorted body parts, WW2 guns, theories out of red hats and chemicals with hithero unknows properties on display here.

Raw can't stop attacks like 26/11 and they are only good in organizing seminars. :cheers:

I don't know what business ISI has in Punjab but Kashmir is a totally different thing.

Back
Top Bottom