What's new

RAW Vs ISI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say that ISI has done more damage to Pakistan itself than to any foreign country.
In our country ISI only Damaged the Corrupt polititions & beurocrates that certainly is not a good news for you but is a good news for us.

Regards
Wilco

Wilco, a great sumup. There are 1001 ISI Exploits which cannot be brought up in this Forum as there "Eager Eyes" watching this Site from across the Border.

& if you are Stupid enough that i will belive what you are saying. GROW UP

Regards
Wilco

You actually think i got hurt or pissed off by what was said in this thread?
Really, you need to believe that there are people who dont think that battling on an online forum is the most important thing in the world, nor is it something to get upset over.

The thread is plain stupid, as some other older and might i add more mature members may have noticed.

You actually think i got hurt or pissed off by what was said in this thread?
Really, you need to believe that there are people who dont think that battling on an online forum is the most important thing in the world, nor is it something to get upset over.

The thread is plain stupid, as some other older and might i add more mature members may have noticed.
Recall your memory & tell me since when last time you liked a thread where Pakistan have a upper hand. ????
This is when i say it hearts when your enemy is superior then you.

Regards
Wilco

I am afraid i have to disagree with that, in 2002 the ISI Strength was about 11000 personals including Agents, Informets etc. & it has increased to 15000 in 2007 not to 35000 Write it down somewhere.

This is what you call success no my friend it is common theory, every body who is involved in WAT his life is in danger.

& i am George Bush if the above is true, Grow up my Friend Intelegence agencied are not like Police or Polititions & ISI agents caught??? Who, Where, When ,,now dont tell of some poor Muslim who was caught to be an ISI agent, bcoz your police cant do batter then this.

We have stoped underestimating anybody , even if it is USA, India, Agf or BD but as i told you ISI is more stronger in BD then you cannot even imagine

Yes! but opiniions are based in facets which yours are not.

Yes i agree upon this one except one thing that not every thig is for sale.

My Friend they are being Trained by KGB & Mossad from about 30years.

I am sure you got what you want if not i am here to Help.

Regards
Wilco

mate -->

1. This can be an open debate..an aganecy like ISI ..I bet 500 aussi dollar that is operating with less than 20,000 men in last 7 years....

2. As for RAW telling..mushy cover your *** that is open secret.... Mushy is only alive because he has a crack contingent of SSG commandos with him..and whose loyalty is unquestionable....

3. Mate when u talk about intelligence then there are no facts... what yo uhear is some cursory news...some rumour... a number of ISI operations in India have failed in 2005 and 06. But in 2007 they did reclaim that ground.

4. and everything is for sale. RAW is desparate now...so instead of having or sending more agents..they just buy it from KGB(SRV), Mossad or from rogue ISI. and everything is for sale if the price is right.

5. Yes Iagree RAW is trained by KGB and Mossad, but ISI also got some help from CIA. Later ISI became better than CIA. And I guess If this internal turmoil is over ISI would become the BEST intelligence agency in the world. Only thing stopping is the budget (money), it has a big pool of volunteers ready to die and they have some smart weapons too.

6. See what I want is an open debate... in terms of capability not in terms of declassified project info.

No intelligence agency (especially the likes of ISI) will give out nay info about their projects.....

Its not possible to really compare intelligence agencies, since every intelligence agency is not made under the same conditions, or have the same objectives.

The objectives and manner of operating of intelligence agencies differ according to their nations. Some intelligence agencies have very little to do, since their country has no enemies and very little crime or corruption. Eg Scandinavian intelligence agencies. after the cold war, they have very little work. but that doesnt mean they are incapable.

Different agencies are formed for different purposes, and have different objectives. You cant compare two agencies fairly, since they may have different purposes, and also because some of their hidden agendas are not revealed to the public. Also, budget allocated to intelligence agencies are almost always higher than publicised figures, so one cant really know how efficient an intelligence agency is.

The success of an intelligence agency should be measured by the number of their objectives the agency has completed, and most of all, by how well they have kept peace in their country. also, their influence in their own nation and in enemy nations is important.

Then there's thee fact that intelligence agencies dont give info on their activities. A lot of them, like the CIA, publicise their failure and hide their successes, so as to make enemies underestimate them. The best example was when the CIA salvaged a sunken soviet golf class sub, and recieved critical info on soviet submarine tactics and codes. the project was declassified only several decades later. after all, the true strength of an intelligence agency lies in deception and secrecy. the more their enemies underestimate them, the less they will take safeguards against the agency, making it easier for the agency to carry out their operations.

In conclusion, i can say that we can only speculate whether RAW or ISI is better. Their true objectives, successes and failures will be classified for many years to come. For all we know, right now one of them might be undertaking a major operation that would destroy the other. but we wont know about it for decades. its fun to speculate, but i doubt that what we say happened or is happening is what really happened or is happening.

in my opinion, based on what i know from declassified operations, the best intelligence agency is Mossad. they have always gathered critical information about their enemies, prevented their enemies infiltrating into israeli security system successfully, prevented countless terrorist attacks, and most importantly, made sure israel always had an edge over their vastly numerically superior enemies. i doubt that israel could have won any wars without Mossad.

Recall your memory & tell me since when last time you liked a thread where Pakistan have a upper hand. ????
This is when i say it hearts when your enemy is superior then you.

Regards
Wilco

There is a reason why many senior members have not joined this discussion. IF you think i will get flamed by your stupid posts, then you are completely mistaken. You donot even understand what i was trying to say in my first post, you are merely interested in flame wars with a x vs y thread.Fools paradise.

I will not reply to your posts any more, a waste of my time.

P.S: Its hurts, not hearts.

I didn't knew there is an All Star Intelligence Agency Olympics here aswell..

well i think no intellegence agency can be compared with other.
All basically are doing best on their part.
look at the scale of bad blood and human sufferings all due to the proxies arround the world.

Wilco dear dont get into this if you had seen the man is trying to get hand on something (sick).
----------
BTW on a lighter note.
-------------

ISI trained monkey caught in New Delhi.

December 20, 2007.

New Delhi: The New Delhi Police has released pictures of a monkey which it claims has been trained by the Pakistani intelligence agency, the ISI, to undertake missions which are difficult for human agents. New Delhi Police Chief, H.K. Gandphatrai congratulated the police on this occasion. According to police sources, the monkey Raju (name changed for security reasons) was trained for two years in a specialized training centre in the Pakistani city of Gujjar Khan before being sent accross the Line of Control.

In the last couple of years, a number of monkeys started to break into various offices of the Indian Government. Last year, a gang of monkeys were responsible for stealing classified files from the office of the Prime Minister. Earlier this year, the Deputy Mayor of Delhi was killed by a gang of monkeys. Police authorities said that they had thought the attacks were due to their Lord Hanuman being unhappy with them, but the arrest of Raju has given a whole new dimension to the cases. Authorities believe that Raju the monkey will provide them with critical leads to arrest the other members of his monkey gang.
-------------
:P :P :P

I think chaman will be happy to know the approach of two agencies :D

Pretty good monkey business! :)

Very sophisticated!

1. This can be an open debate..an aganecy like ISI ..I bet 500 aussi dollar that is operating with less than 20,000 men in last 7 years....

My Friend Saying that a crow is White dosent make him white, ISI want quality not quantity , ISI have many options to increase it quantity but due to reacent Doctrine of Pakistani Forces i.e. "Focus on Quality not Quantity", ISI in not recruting Much of the Agents but is Focusing on current Agents.

As for RAW telling..mushy cover your *** that is open secret.... Mushy is only alive because he has a crack contingent of SSG commandos with him..and whose loyalty is unquestionable....
Just Answer my This Question & you will have your Answer.

Y do you need Security??

. Mate when u talk about intelligence then there are no facts... what yo uhear is some cursory news...some rumour... a number of ISI operations in India have failed in 2005 and 06. But in 2007 they did reclaim that ground
Success & Failure are part of Life, sometime you succeed & sometime you loose.

ISI Agents are not god they can also fail but Failure is other Thing & caught after failure is other.

See what I want is an open debate... in terms of capability not in terms of declassified project info.
You cannot compare two if you dont know who they are.

Regards
Wilco

The ISI operating in Delhi, Jana?

I am sure none have direct contact with the monkeys! :)

The ISI operating in Delhi, Jana?

I am sure none have direct contact with the monkeys! :)

we had tried to contact monkyes directly but they were busy in stealing and on mission to kill official so better let them do their job ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom