What's new

Registration at Paf

waleed ahmad

New Recruit

Reaction score
Assalam o alikum All
I hav registered myself for air defence course .my test is in april 2012 but unfortunately i hav lost my registration slip .now i want to get another slip kindly help me ????????

go and ask PAF selection centre or ask them on internet.they will definitely help you or otherwise wait for next year.............

wa alikum us salam

go and ask PAF selection centre or ask them on internet.they will definitely help you or otherwise wait for next year.............

wa alikum us salam

Aslamo Alekom,
You answered his salam at very end....it is the saying of Holy Prophet if someone start conversation and salam at ends don't answer his salam.

asalam-o-alaikum plz bta dain registration dubara kb khule ge i want to become aeronautical engineer.

Hi, I also lost my registration slip, Did they issue you a new one? i did not really lose it but my computer went corrupt.

Hi, I also lost my registration slip for 138 GD (P) Course ... Can you tell me how i login on PAF wepsite ...?

Sir meri Slip mein Date of Birth Change hogai hai ap mein Change kis tarha karun Please Guide me.

we forgot to generate registration slip help us out to get a new one

Back
Top Bottom