What's new

Religious Discussions

RescueRanger

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1658907694023.png

Dear all, please see the above rule. This week a number of threads have been reported and closed because they have been written in a way to hurt religious sentiments of people on the forum, just now I have reported a number of posts by a member on PDF for moderation because of their offensive nature. I am just asking everyone here to agree to a social contract to use this website to please steer clear of any religious discussions on PDF.

Also while we are at it, please can we just be a little kinder to each other please, believe it or not the people you are responding to here are actual human beings with feelings and not chatbots.

1658908001737.png

No religious discussions? That is great, but I will believe it when this is applied to this thread and other posts by the same person :

Last edited:
Religious and belief are fine, but the moment it involves money, it's corrupted.
That's why I don't support "freedom of religion".

Religious and belief are fine, but the moment it involves money, it's corrupted.
That's why I don't support "freedom of religion".
Yeah that's great and all but forum rules are there. If you don't follow them, don't complain if you get a -ve rating or warning.

Nothing to see here, folks! :D

Obviously, forum rules are there. If you don't follow them, don't complain if you get a -ve rating or warning. For some.

I think the history and status of religions can be discussed. But to debate the philosophy or interpretations of religions is probably what is not allowed here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom