What's new

Report On Indian MMRCA IN CHINESE..

For all the Indian jokes and chest thumping about china, they had the chance to show their ability against china but they got a pants down spanking in 1962. They were humiliated. To this day it still stings India. They have this absurd theory just because they have a similar population to china that somehow they can compare themselves to china in ability in anything in economics, military, politics, technology, sports, etc. if population size was the deciding factor then indonesia would be challenging America.

The FACT is china and Chinese civilization have been far ahead of India in development and importance in world affairs for thousands of years. As much as India progresses, china is always well ahead. That's the greatness of Chinese culture, the desire and drive we have to get better and stay ahead.

That's why when we started economic reforms, India wanted to follow china.

India's competition will always be Pakistan.

In 1962, India got a serious lesson by PLA, the Chinese military made mince meat out of the Indian military.
Indians have been living with that shock and humiliation ever since, they have been keeping that bottled up inside them silently.
What bothers India even more is that India is barely ever mentioned as a future superpower in the western media while china gets all the attention even though India has a similar population. That's not good for the Indian ego.

Indians will have to suck it up and learn to live with it.

Being a coming super power why dont you attack us ? Internet warriors like you definitely want china to come up and take up AP but CCP knows very well the consequences of it.Trust me your JF17 or J10B (J as in Junk) is of no good use.CLeave your fantasies aside boy and grow up pair of balls.You cannot do anything other than blabbering on Internet.do something keyboard warriors.We are coming in South China Sea nearby you.We don want your Govt to come up with a statement, do something on ground :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

No, on the contrary, even if we buy F-22s, it'll be termed as a failure b'coz evil baniyas bought it.
My previous post was based on indians response on this thread, so how about we stay a lil realistic......... You are not getting F-22....... So don't try to make incoherent points based on preposterous assumptions.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Who needs the worlds best fighter?? Whatever Rafale is, it is enough for the planes of Pakistan and China.
And we don't even need Fighter jets to take care of india........ you know what i mean, don't you? :azn:
Lastly, it's not about Pakistan so stay on topic.

What I find funny is that not a single Chinese person commented on this thread until Indians filled the entire first page with there standard jingoistic dribble.
and where were chinese internet warriors in pakistans contribution in J10's thread:P
on topic
they are in frustration as they expected there will be no end to delays

J10 is already deployed, wtf are you talking about.

J10 wasn't even officially announced until it was deployed, so there was no delay to speak of.

Are indians so used to stuff like LCA and F35 delays that they automatically expect Chinese planes are also delayed?

As for MMRCA, it's going to take years before India has enough numbers, PLA will already have J20 by then. Even if they don't there's more than enough J10 and J11 to go around.

Chinas dominance?
so what does china dominate?

ah... you must mean those USA DEBTS china is buying with the massive gambling national psyche china has.... meanwhile all those billions are evaporating.....yeps great investment for sure.

Or do you mean dominance based on all the fake economic data china puts out ever few months?

i am sorry to say but even analysts at Nomura GS and Deutsche Bank dont buy those lol

factual reality is... that china is imploding both at economic and national level..the HAN simply need some hard language and military show off to keep china together.....meanwhile you cant even uphold a claim on taiwan or the south china sea.

you talk about dominance lol.... get a good blue water navy and united china and real economic data first.

the fiction of a great economically booming united china is as real as Walt Disneys.....Little Mermaid.

You know very well what China dominates. But let me put it in a way that will end your tireless rantings of a delusional yet standard citizen of greater Hindustan.

India has nothing to do with how how great China was,is and will be. second largest economy in the world compared to a not even top five India. Don't talk unless you are in the big leagues yourself.

The entire world acknowledges China's achievements and does not need your insignificant approval despite how much you wish it so.

Your belief in your own importance is greatly overestimated my imbecilic lackey.

What I find funny is that not a single Chinese person commented on this thread until Indians filled the entire first page with there standard jingoistic dribble.
And thats how we rule here in PDF...
@topic : Man our reportors give even worst reort than this one..
Atleast the chinese news channel shows some technical things,,,..Although this report is a SH-I-T but not like our very own
India TV...:disagree:

Are Indians here seriously bragging about purchasing a 4th generation fighter from France?

Are you people serious? :lol:

xvR3R.jpg

mWcSk.jpg

5QgG1.jpg

Mw93Y.jpg

Are Indians here seriously bragging about purchasing a 4th generation fighter from France?

Are you people serious? :lol:

xvR3R.jpg

mWcSk.jpg

5QgG1.jpg

Mw93Y.jpg

Stop posting pictures of the J-20 in every thread. And what is up with you posting pictures of the Raptor next to the J-20? If you are trying to imply that the Raptor and J-20 have some similarities, they don't. Or do you perhaps think that the Raptor is Chinese?

And why wouldn't Indians be happy about the Rafale? It's regarded as one of the finest aircraft in the world.

If you are trying to imply that the Raptor and J-20 have some similarities, they don't.

Let's see what Bill Sweetman has to say.

Stealth design features mostly follow Lockheed Martin F-22 and X-35 practice. A high chine line around the forebody continues through the inlets and upper body, and flat, canted side surfaces blend into a flat underside via a small-radius edge. The canopy shape is also reminiscent of the F-22.

Chinese J-20 Stealth Fighter Advances | AVIATION WEEK

And what does Sweetman's opionion on what stealth should look like have anything to do with the topic? A better question is what does the J-20 have to do with the topic?

The fanboyizm that some J-20 followers display is off the richter scale. Posting off topic pictures of the J-20 is very rude and egoistic. It's like pulling out a stack of cash in front of someone in an effort to try to impress the person(s). But in the end you look like a douche.

Back
Top Bottom