What's new

Report On Indian MMRCA IN CHINESE..

Ignore J-20 BlackDragon otherwise your falling for his trolling.

I actually encourage India to buy as many foreign planes from as many foreign countries as possible.

Why stop with the PAK FA and Rafale?

Please buy F/A-18E, F-16E, Eurofighter, MiG-35, Su-35, and mix them all together like a salad in your air force.

That would be ideal for China. :lol:

AFvjq.jpg

I actually encourage India to buy as many foreign planes from as many foreign countries as possible.

Why stop with the PAK FA and Rafale?

Please buy F/A-18E, F-16E, Eurofighter, MiG-35, Su-35, and mix them all together like a salad in your air force.

That would be ideal for China. :lol:

AFvjq.jpg

Can you let us decide what we should be doing please. Please your advice to your nation, as long as they care to listen to you.

I don't think China has an answer for MMRCA. ;)

Of course not. We are beyond the MMRCA and are going for 5th generation.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Rafale is better than J-10

And at par with Su-30 MKK? Thats all I got:partay:

Huh? For one thing, the Su-30MKK did not even compare to the J-10A.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

exactly my thoughts! well would have been nice if they would have considered our su30mki's too when they matched rafael matching with their mkk. so according to that video our su30 must be better than rafael (not in air to ground role )

Then why did you buy the Rafale? Your Su-30MKIs are twin seaters, which means that air to ground is their primary job. Please realize that the Su-30MKK is not regarded as a high end fighter in the PLAAF.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

well i think they would have to CTRL C + CTRL V & produce another clone version of it in order to fight us .
smiley-laughing025.gif

What do you think CAC and SAC are? HAL? The J-10Bs, J-15s, J-11Bs outperform the Rafale in many aspects so your logic would be backwards.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Well the anchor here is saying that India is busy in upgrading its fleet and is spending billion of dollars in buying sophisticated toys whereas we chinese still are busy in reverse engineering.Only CCP know how better these reverse engineered toys are.Chinese Economy is doing good but it is doing good on papers only.Anchor is pissed off with Chinese governance.He further said if we will have to fight again then we will have to use same old technique of hit & run as we did in the past.He said it is better to pick up a fight with armless monks or cut the cables of viets trawlers and show our power to the world.

So you are basically saying India is spending money on foreign technology while their own 28-year-old Tejas project is still under development. And yet they are still trying to compete with the country that still defeated you guys with "hit and run tactics". Funny how you don't have anything to show to demonstrate your "power".

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Atleast we have a democracy unlike the militry dictatorship you live in.
The people of india are free and the people of china are oppressed.

Yes, the people in China are dying to have the freedom of spitting, contracting AIDS, and serving in slums.

Being a coming super power why dont you attack us ? Internet warriors like you definitely want china to come up and take up AP but CCP knows very well the consequences of it.Trust me your JF17 or J10B (J as in Junk) is of no good use.CLeave your fantasies aside boy and grow up pair of balls.You cannot do anything other than blabbering on Internet.do something keyboard warriors.We are coming in South China Sea nearby you.We don want your Govt to come up with a statement, do something on ground :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

The J-10B, my friend, outperforms the Rafale in every aspect of A2A. The JF-17 will acquire some advantages over the Su-30MKI. India as of now is only in the South China Sea of your imagination; not a single Indian ship is in it. AP was already taken in 1962, wasn't it; if not, perhaps it should be the Indian government that should be noting the serious consequences.

The J-10B, my friend, outperforms the Rafale in every aspect of A2A.

Really? And what would that be?

The JF-17 will acquire some advantages over the Su-30MKI. India as of now is only in the South China Sea of your imagination; not a single Indian ship is in it. AP was already taken in 1962, wasn't it; if not, perhaps it should be the Indian government that should be noting the serious consequences.

And that would be?

^ J-10B just entered service with PLAAF and it is a 4.5 generation fighter just like Rafale. The Rafale version offered by France to india is slightly better than J-10B, but also ~5x more expensive.

Good luck to india which has 1/5 China's GDP importing weapons 5x more expensive than China's indigenous ones!

As for MKI, it has two huge glaring weaknesses: excessive weight (not agile) and early 80's Soviet-era avionics / cockpit. In both these factors, JF-17 blows it out of the sky. In a war, 1 MKI is not much better than 1 JF-17 and 2 JF-17 is easily superior to 1 MKI.

Waiting for new pics of this great Chengdu aircraft....

J-10B_1035c.jpg

If you are trying to imply that the Raptor and J-20 have some similarities, they don't. Or do you perhaps think that the Raptor is Chinese?
You are so obviously jealous looking at the stealthy underside of the J-20 because you know PAKFA is completely not stealthy from the underside. :lol:

Look at all those indians who thank you because they are jealous too!!! And they thought buying Rafale at $100 million US for just the aircraft alone is going to save them from China's superpower dominance.

Awesome! Don't worry about Hu Songshan. He is a little kid who wants to be a mod on this board, so he go around telling people what to post and what not to post. Just ignore him.

Low observability, radar, thrust to weight ratio, speed, service ceiling, WVR, although the Rafale might have more automation in EW.

Low observability and versatility

Not with the Super Sukhoi upgrade :disagree:

That's why india is going for these upgrades, because it knows MKI is a dinosaur with early 80's Soviet-era avionics :rofl:

China's J-10B is already in service, by the time you get your Super Sukhoi upgrade for MKI, we will already have J-20 in service!

Even our current MKI is far more advanced compared to China's Su30 and copied J11 :)

Back
Top Bottom