What's new

Request for the moderators

Flight of falcon

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I have noticed that lately posters like Desperado , Sid and MalikEijaz post extremely misleading titled posts related to Pakistan’s economy.

While we are undoubtedly going through much needed painful correction the story of imminent doom is incorrect.

These posters have made a career out of misleading readers and always picking on news that without proper context and knowledge are either incomplete or incorrect.

It doesn’t really help that posters like Deperado lack even basic knowledge and intellect to comment and discuss economy related issues but yet constantly post Indian propaganda.

Can something be done about this and stop posters like him from hogging bandwidth with their twisted anti Pakistani posts?

Thanks .

Nice to see hear from you after a long time. Hope all is well.

Nice to see hear from you after a long time. Hope all is well.

Nice to hear from you too. I have been really busy with work and family.

I decided a while back to stay away from participating and arguing with low IQ idiots and waste my time.

Sometimes I can’t help but jump in when I see patwaris spreading their nonsense. There are some great posters here though so I drop by once a week to check out what’s going on.

Hope you and your family are all doing well.

Please reporting option so that Mod(s) will look into the matter. Appreciate your concern and thanks for the help as well.

Back
Top Bottom