What's new

requirement of 700 posts for PMing is way too much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Webmaster-Can you at least give us(Regular members) an option for deleting our posts!
It is a simple yet very functional requirement!

people can startva discussion by putting a comment...and many people comment and later the OP deletes his comment...and everybody who participated in the discussion feel like idiot....get it?

To all defence.pk members with less then 700 posts!!!

AGAR AAJ PM SEND KERNAY KI LIMIT 300 POSTS NA KI GAI TU HUM WEBMASTER KE GHAR KE BAHAR DHARNA DE DEIN GAE!!! :P
haha .. good one ! Why not a Dharna thread , lets see the creativity how do you do online dharna

its taken me exactly one year to reach this no . i could have posted a lot of one liners and stuff but just felt it would be bad , i actually think this forum is better then the IDF . you have the latest articles and its informative. though some time things do go out of hand . all i can say is keep posting .

And what if u get banned at 699 and cant make it to 700 in order to be eligible for the PMs.:lol:

Just kidding

Hi

The condition of having 700 posts in order to send a PM is not justified and not an indicative of good forum rules, in my opinion. I would request you to review this condition and lower the number of posts required. More than 30 posts would be enough. I hope you would consider my suggestion. Thank you.

Regards
Haroon

Might be a thought but i think we should also look at the quality of threads and posts a person puts on.if a moderator thinks you put a crapy post take 2 off!

Might be a thought but i think we should also look at the quality of threads and posts a person puts on.if a moderator thinks you put a crapy post take 2 off!

The problem is that most of these forums run on a system. This one runs on vBulletin. I'm sure it can be customized to a certain extent but what you're suggesting would add a sh*tload more work for the mods.

Why do you need a PM for so early, this ain't a social forum!!

The problem is that most of these forums run on a system. This one runs on vBulletin. I'm sure it can be customized to a certain extent but what you're suggesting would add a sh*tload more work for the mods.

You seem to be a Computer kid??

people can startva discussion by putting a comment...and many people comment and later the OP deletes his comment...and everybody who participated in the discussion feel like idiot....get it?

That is the stupidest explanation ever!What if someone is a senior/Elite troll???
Why would you quote a person who you think has not posted well?!
Many do make mistakes and this would give us an option to stop getting ourselves embarrassed/stop derailing topics!
Many forums do have that option!

i think no. of post for P.M. should be around 500 post mark . It will be good .

I know buddy. I was being sarcastic! Judging by some of the posts put on here some people would be in negative figures if my system was implemented!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom