What's new

Revamping Pakistan Defence Gallery!

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Revamping Pakistan Defence Gallery!

I would like to totally change the layout/categories everything to make it look better. How should the categories be?

Your suggestions appreciated.

On other note. The gallery has been upgraded.. and the most noticeable change is the addition of AJAX and better navigation.

I think you need a related pictures thread.
Some of the pictures are hard to find because they do not fit into certain categories

I didn't get that. I was thinking of re-organizing the gallery. Pretty much remove the useless categories and make new categories for easier navigation.

Let me know what you guys think. It is still being worked on.. and should be done tomorrow or later this week.

I dont know that you already had done this and I dont know if this is implementable. Anyways I would suggest inclusion of a mothod for assigning tags for discription of pictures. For example: if someone posts a picture of a shaheen then its logical to "multiple tag" it as ballistic-missile, pakistan, shaheen. You could create a list of limited amount of logical tags.

I think the home page itself need a lot of upgrade. It is very HEAVY, webby. It do not open easily even from a corporate server like mine! I think the pictures on the front page must be reduced. Also, if you use frames here, then it would be better. Put your pictures in top frame so that they do not load every time one access any link on the website. Fast and easy navigation is key to the success of websites particularly message boards.
Kashif

I have no problem with loading.
I feel Ahsan is done a good job with the overall look of the forum and ease of understanding the layout. I cant say that about the pictures that keep poping up.
Anyways..you geeks do all this.

Back
Top Bottom