What's new

Rigging by IK

Caution: Keep it away from immature and emotional kids.
And here comes the name calling.
Not a single one of my statements was emotional.

That is what people like you do when they can't argue, they just go for name-calling.
When you resort to name-calling, you have lost the argument.

Do not forget the stampeding and hand-to-hand violence. Two people dying as a result of that is pretty realistic - bullets aren't the only things that can kill a human.

What? This sentence doesn't make sense. Are you saying we should ask the IDPs about the Justice system in KPK? That's fine by me, go ahead and E-mail Dawn, Samaa or any other news network and send them this suggestion. A survey within the IDP community would be valuable.

The judgement has already been passed and the arrested IDPs have been released while an investigation has been ordered and is in progress - In order for this case to advance up the hierarchy (i.e move from magistrate level to high court etc), somebody needs to appeal or at least request one. When the matter has already been settled, why are you so interested in continuing it?

If you really want to, you can go ahead and contact the KPK Magistrate and request a legal re-evaluation. Itni hi khaarish ho rahi hai to hudh jaa ke case larh lo.

Incorrect - you are lying and putting words in my mouth by jumping to false conclusions.

KPK police have not killed any one - if they had not intervened and simply retreated, many more would have probably died as a result of the violence and subsequent stampede.

Nobody - not even Marvi Memon- has claimed that the KPK police directly killed any unarmed civilians, if they had the case would have been taken to a higher level.

Watch these videos, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about and have just twisted the story with your preconceived bias.

Everyone that is counter your argument is a liar. That is your logical reasoning.

Two IDPs killed in clash with police

PESHAWAR/ISLAMABAD: Two internally displaced persons (IDPs) from North Waziristan Agency were killed and 11 others injured in Bannu District on Thursday when the IDPs clashed with the local police during a ration distribution.
“Two IDPs died of bullet wounds after police resorted to aerial firing to discipline the unruly crowd,” said a senior government official. He said that at least 17 policemen were wounded during their clash with the IDPs at a sports complex in Bannu District, 180 kilometres south of Peshawar. “The IDPs stormed the distribution points looting all the goods available for them and unfortunately two of them succumbed to bullet wounds,” he added. “The Bannu-Kohat Road was blocked with burned tyres. Stick-wielding IDPs attacked vehicles and passers-by. They even did not spare cops when they got hold of a few of them,” a local said.
“The civil administration called out the military that controlled the situation and opened the road as well,” he added. Thousands of North Waziristan residents are camped in Bannu District since June after the military launched an operation against the banned militant organisation Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) and other militant groups. Meanwhile, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has taken notice of the incident and directed the government officials to address the situation immediately.

And here comes the name calling.
Not a single one of my statements was emotional.

That is what people like you do when they can't argue, they just go for name-calling.
When you resort to name-calling, you have lost the argument.

This is not reply to you at first. but you quoted my reply to "wishlive pk" and twist it and start blame game.

off topic discussion stated by you in this thread, then "norwegn" ,orangzaib, myself also participated but it is also my fault.:enjoy:

Last edited:
These guys need to sort it out, we need stability.

Sort it out require comprise but IK think he will get whole by hook or by crook and NS think he will lose whole.

No solution.

IK needs to grow up, he will have to wait at least 3 years to have his turn,

Everyone that is counter your argument is liar. That is your logical reasoning.
That's because no one has ever countered my arguments with something that is not a lie.:lol:

I always provide proof that they have lied before calling anyone a liar. I've never called anything a lie without clear proof showing it's a lie.

unfortunately two of them succumbed to bullet wounds,
Dawn did not report that the wounds were from bullets and neither did Dunya, Geo, The Nation and Aaj.
All of them said the police did aerial firing.

Police opened aerial firing to disperse the crowd.
IDPs, police clash leaves two dead in Bannu | PAKISTAN - geo.tv
To disperse the crowd, Police opened aerial firing.
IDPs, police clash in Bannu, leaves two dead | AAJ News
IDPs, police clash leaves two dead in Bannu - thenews.com.pk
PM takes notice of IDPs-police clash in Bannu

No mention of bullet wounds here either.

Only the daily times has reported that it was bullet wounds.

On the other hand, every single news source has reported something similar to this:
Stick-wielding IDPs attacked vehicles and passers-by. They even did not spare cops when they got hold of a few of them

In that kind of violence, people die. You can not blame the KPK police for that. Even if this was the US, rioters tend to get hurt and killed. Even if it was bullet wounds, that in no way means the KPK police has failed or is corrupt or above the law.

This is not reply to you at first. but you quoted my reply to "wishlive pk" and twist it and start blame game.
Oh really? I've twisted it?
Who were you calling names then, yourself?

off topic discussion
Our discussion is perfectly on topic. If you want to talk about who started it, look at post #34.

Last edited:
IK needs to grow up, he will have to wait at least 3 years to have his turn,

IK have to wait in any case NS in office or not.

But IK is surrounded by impatience tailor made martial law supporters so they are using him and he also believed that he was winning 2013 election and day dreamed PM ship before election.

IK have to wait in any case NS in office or not.

But IK is surrounded by impatience tailor made martial law supporters so they are using him and he also believed that he was winning 2013 election and day dreamed PM ship before election.

Yeah his advisors are not good.

That's because no one has ever countered my arguments with something that is not a lie.:lol:

I always provide proof that they have lied before calling anyone a liar. I've never called anything a lie without clear proof showing it's a lie.

Dawn did not report that the wounds were from bullets and neither did Dunya, Geo, The Nation and Aaj.
All of them said the police did aerial firing.

IDPs, police clash in Bannu, leaves two dead | AAJ News

IDPs, police clash leaves two dead in Bannu - thenews.com.pk

PM takes notice of IDPs-police clash in Bannu

No mention of bullet wounds here either.

Only the daily times has reported that it was bullet wounds.

On the other hand, every single news source has reported something similar to this:

In that kind of violence, people die. You can not blame the KPK police for that. Even if this was the US, rioters tend to get hurt and killed. Even if it was bullet wounds, that in no way means the KPK police has failed or is corrupt or above the law.

Oh really? I've twisted it?
Who were you calling names then, yourself?

Our discussion is perfectly on topic. If you want to talk about who started it, look at post #34.
:closed:
Yeah his advisors are not good.
But I think He also do not listen any advice as 16 December date.

But IK is surrounded by impatience tailor made martial law supporters so they are using him and he also believed that he was winning 2013 election and day dreamed PM ship before election
They were patient enough to wait fourteen months with simple and low demands - investigation in four constituencies and electoral reforms. Everyone seems to forget what the basis of this political crisis was: Action against election rigging.
If IK was that impatient, he wouldn't have accepted the election results or waited fourteen months.

Clearly, he could have handled the situation a lot better. A lot. However, he also had to worry about the fact that if there is no investigation or electoral reform, the next elections could be rigged too.

At the end of the day it all boils down to one question which no one has answered yet: Why didn't PMLN just open the four halke?

with an angle
An angle? You mean like this one:
angle54[1].gif

:lol:

If you meant 'angel', then no, I've never claimed to be an angel (or angle for that matter :lol:)

Anyways I am not arguing with you specifically, anyone else can answer if they want to.
And bhai, enough with all the seriousness and aggression - thora sa has muskura bhi loh.

They were patient enough to wait fourteen months with simple and low demands - investigation in four constituencies and electoral reforms. Everyone seems to forget what the basis of this political crisis was: Action against election rigging.
If IK was that impatient, he wouldn't have accepted the election results or waited fourteen months.

Clearly, he could have handled the situation a lot better. A lot. However, he also had to worry about the fact that if there is no investigation or electoral reform, the next elections could be rigged too.

At the end of the day it all boils down to one question which no one has answered yet: Why didn't PMLN just open the four halke?

An angle? You mean like this one:
View attachment 160100
:lol:

If you meant 'angel', then no, I've never claimed to be an angel (or angle for that matter :lol:)

Anyways I am not arguing with you specifically, anyone else can answer if they want to.
And bhai, enough with all the seriousness and aggression - thora sa has muskura bhi loh.
Sorry I do not want to argue with a self claimed angel.:closed:
Read your previous post then think abilities you are claiming and others all which are not agree with you are devil according to you.

Then don't bro, aap ko kaun keh raha hai, I don't see any self proclaimed angel over here. :)
Read your previous post then think abilities you are claiming and others all which are not agree with you are devil according to you.

No, others who don't back their claims with facts are wrong according to me. Wrong and nothing more, nothing less.

My opinion is that you must have factual basis for your political views - whoever doesn't, his beliefs are wrong. End of story, nothing about angels or devils.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom