What's new

Roma Gypsy Belly Dance

AryanWolve

BANNED
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Roma are mostly shady people...with crimes as main source of income...I been to bulgaria and romania and most of the prostitutes were roma...the gypsy tribes who keep their nomadic lifestyle since the times of the romans are roma.
Now here in UK after Romania joined EU...they have put restrictions of Romanians,due to a bad record of criminality...and yet we see Roma on the streets doing all sorts of illegal stuff....from growing weed to credit card frauds..

But yeas..the goirls know well how to please a man ;)

Roma are mostly shady people...with crimes as main source of income...I been to bulgaria and romania and most of the prostitutes were roma...the gypsy tribes who keep their nomadic lifestyle since the times of the romans are roma.
Now here in UK after Romania joined EU...they have put restrictions of Romanians,due to a bad record of criminality...and yet we see Roma on the streets doing all sorts of illegal stuff....from growing weed to credit card frauds..

But yeas..the goirls know well how to please a man ;)

you are generalizing, its like me saying pakistanis are all terrorists.....i dont do crime and im not nomadic, gypsies are not per se nomadic they were made nomadic because they were forced to leave the place from one town to another

you are generalizing, its like me saying pakistanis are all terrorists.....i dont do crime and im not nomadic, gypsies are not per se nomadic they were made nomadic because they were forced to leave the place from one town to another

While real terrorists are indians.

Oci Oci Cierne Oci [Eyes, Eyes, Black Eyes] Gypsies from Slovakia

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets stop this cockamamie bullshit generalisation of a race or nationality ok people!
Yes the Roma do look like Pakistanis, Indians or Afghans because they are. Roma originally rose from North & central western subcontinent more speciffically the general Punjabi belt ie southern KP, Pak &Ind Punjab, Haryana etc.
The Roma language is almost like Sanskrit fyi.
No one has any idea what made these clans leave their motherland (figure of speech) & move west centuries ago.
Hell safriz boy they maybe distant kin of our local etnicities like jatts gujjars etc. :-\

LOL chk out the ....paranoia on some Pakistani.
THe very first post fits perfectly onto the psyche of a groomed Pakistani Individual. Right of the bat, boom ,crap spews all over.

And Indians are supposed to be the nut case terrorists lol.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the OP ...what is ur fascination of ur own culture ,
is it not recognized enough that u feel the urge to make people know about it more?

Im intrigued as to the basis on which u are spreading this data..political or just expression?

Back
Top Bottom