What's new

Rs 8,500 bn corruption mars Gilani tenure: Transparency

very good taste of PPP still there is supporters and they are die hard fans of PPPPPPPP because they have no idea what damage there bhuttos done to this nation

This is an incredibly large figure. Im surprised our nation is still standing after being a victim of such hideous corruption. The selection of the next leader and the cleaning up of our politicians misdameanors is paramount. The thought comes to mind - do they enter politics with clean hands or are they already sharpening their knives to get into the countries coffers.
Another reason why our nation should turn down the US aid. Now you knoe where it goes...

This is an incredibly large figure. Im surprised our nation is still standing after being a victim of such hideous corruption. The selection of the next leader and the cleaning up of our politicians misdameanors is paramount. The thought comes to mind - do they enter politics with clean hands or are they already sharpening their knives to get into the countries coffers.
Another reason why our nation should turn down the US aid. Now you knoe where it goes...

right said bro, while zardari and gilani is sitting there eating up money, flood victims still don't have regular facilities.

go to hell ppp leaders, mqm,pmln,pmln,anp,juif. Salay loot k sub kch free of tension.

Gilani shall be held responsible for the losses incurred by PIA, Railway, steel etc..

Gilani's whole family is corrupt, his nephews and kids all had been using state resources and influence like they paid for it.

President house being used as marriage hall.

Haqqani granting visa to black water.

Granting MFN to bharti industry and conspiring against Pakistan's textile and pharma industry is written on wall.

^^ Real issue is mass movement is controlled by Imran Khan and he is assisting present govt. to continue unchecked.
One march to President house will end present setup, while IK is breaking the momentum by useless rallies and direction less marches.

^^ Real issue is mass movement is controlled by Imran Khan and he is assisting present govt. to continue unchecked.
One march to President house will end present setup, while IK is breaking the momentum by useless rallies and direction less marches.

I'm sorry but you are full of bull poo.
The only way pti can legally end this government is to win the. Next elections. What pti is doing right now is exactly what it needs to do, that is to gather public support.
But of course, in your mind it is not PPP who is at fault, it is pti.

PtI is the future, and the only people who are scared are the ones making there fortunes from corruption.

I'm sorry but you are full of bull poo.
The only way pti can legally end this government is to win the. Next elections. What pti is doing right now is exactly what it needs to do, that is to gather public support.
But of course, in your mind it is not PPP who is at fault, it is pti.

PtI is the future, and the only people who are scared are the ones making there fortunes from corruption.

Don't jump without knowing what's going on in Pakistan.

There is no doubt on fairness of IK but he does not have the qualification to lead mass movement.
If PPP had 1/10 of support IK have, they could derail any govt. they could demonize the angles.

You trust in elections!! means you have never seen one or never lived in Pakistan.
Why do you think IK is boycotting all by-elections?

Pakistan ID cards and passports are being distributed every where.
Rehman Malik has done Pakistan a damage which no history can match.

I completely agree with you.I have not come across anyone who oppose PTI on ideological grounds..most of PTI haters are actually beneficiaries of corruption so obviously they would support the status quo.I laugh when people talk about right wing or left wing.There is no such thing in Pakistan.People switch sides only to make money.There is no genuine politician in Pakistan except Imran Khan who i think is Pakistani Version of Ron Paul.

Short video,must watch.PPP minister says PPP has a right to do corruption :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

totally agree, i wonder where is Tsunami march and where is Civil disobedience movement now ? its not just me who is critisizing imran for his defensive or safe politics even people like Hasan nisar critisized imran for giving time for this govt, it goes to show that imran is no different from current political parties all of them are power hungry.

totally agree, i wonder where is Tsunami march and where is Civil disobedience movement now ? its not just me who is critisizing imran for his defensive or safe politics even people like Hasan nisar critisized imran for giving time for this govt, it goes to show that imran is no different from current political parties all of them are power hungry.

let the shashlaik cook properly, mass movement or civil disobedience is not really preference options...you sure dont want civil war and anarchy in the country...

What i said few days back and what i said to my ALL PDF Military affairs expert STOP EXCUSING FOR THE MONEY .... WE HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY RAFALE/EF or WHATEVER

Now count... this is only GOVT corruption WHAT ABOUT MILITARY CORRUPTION no one have the record how these generals brigadiers Naval chief and Military officials got expensive home houses societies BMW, Mercz ...

if you count that i am DAMN sure this corruption will be around 1.5 T $$$

only 2 - 5 % of Tax payer.... Allah he is mulk ko chala raha hey!

Back
Top Bottom