What's new

Ruined my livelihood’: Pakistan internet shutdown hits millions

Koi nahi, bhookay Pakistanion kay liyain aik whisky free courtesy Hafiz Whisky.

So apart from doing paid spamming on PDF, you are doing a party time business as well? :lol:

No this is a small family business, I look after the financial side, younger brother looks after the operations and works for full time, he is hardcore Insafi. :lol:

Nothing new. signs of communism. Pakistan has learned so many things from China.

The right to access Internet has been declared as a fundamental human right. Supreme Court should pass a judgment baring PTA to follow any such orders in the future and also notify cell phone operators.

Rana Sana is nothing more than a petty heroin smuggler, he has nothing do with internet other than satisfying his tharak, while livelihood of millions are dependent on it.

No matter how many protests happen, Internet, Cell phone cannot be blocked just like Electricity, Water etc

346478535_3639762689598522_6853765104235169877_n.jpg

No this is a small family business, I look after the financial side, younger brother looks after the operations and works for full time, he is hardcore Insafi. :lol:

LOL, I wonder what kind of discussions you siblings usually have as hardcode supporters of PMLN and PTI? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom