What's new

Russia & Pakistan's Growing Engagement

Ability and willingness - For reasons that are not clear to me, I think the Pakistani state, one would have to conclude at this point, does not have the ability to rein ****** forces and this has a bearing on willingness.

Ability - because , well, read this link I 'll provide you and the reason for it is to allow us to use an alternate framework to begin to understand the situation, a larger picture - not suggesting that it is any kind of "the truth", just that it's an interesting lens a we should be better informed about it

http://ocean.otr.usm.edu/~w416373/PS...alizations.pdf

If these don't work look up Clash of Globalizations by Stanley Hoffman

ocean.otr.usm.edu/~w416373/.../clash%20of%20globalizations.pdf
An additional problem is of course political will and compulsions

Ability and willingness - For reasons that are not clear to me, I think the Pakistani state, one would have to conclude at this point, does not have the ability to rein ****** forces and this has a bearing on willingness.

Ability - because , well, read this link I 'll provide you and the reason for it is to allow us to use an alternate framework to begin to understand the situation, a larger picture - not suggesting that it is any kind of "the truth", just that it's an interesting lens a we should be better informed about it

http://ocean.otr.usm.edu/~w416373/PS...alizations.pdf

An additional problem is of course political will and compulsions

@muse; was this response for me?
Another thing, that link does not seem to be working.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes - look up Clash of Globalizations by Stanley Hoffman

I don't know why that link will sometimes work and other times not

@muse; was this response for me?
Another thing, that link does not seem to be working.

See previous post

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry
Russia will not.
Its America that squez a friend and walk away.
Russia have culture & traditional
Americans - lake it
regards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom