What's new

Russia warns Saudi Arabia to stop the violence against religious minorities

hmm...
On yamantau:
is said to cover an area of up to 400 square miles, the size of the Washington area inside the Beltway.
Yamantau

indeed a city. and Your nation is a murderous genocidal nation like it or not ... I have provided considerable proof.

Yamantau is just for the ruling elite. Hardly 'a massive network of underground cities and civil defence meant for population survival.' 'Regular' folks will burn like everyone else in time of conflict. YOUR NATION is a murderous nation !!! Ask the muslims India slaughtered before the separation. Oh, that's right. You can't, you slaughtered them. How many muslims are killed by 'brother muslims' EVERY DAY ? And I, and everyone else laughs at you and all that take I.C.H. seriously.
:woot:

inshallah yahudi arabia's gov will be down in near future by its own people (include sunnis).

you know what annoys me is not they are buying weapons it is their money the problem is supporting the western economy with weapons they dont use

Weapons deals are petro dollar recycling. in other words, they are giving back some of the money they earn with oil trade. So it's a pretty beneficial process for both.

Back
Top Bottom