What's new

Salute to our Martyrs | Pakistan Navy Day 2013.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Today is Pakistan Navy Day
1234524_505795739513235_223004351_n.jpg

Pakistan observes Naval Day

Pakistani-navy-cadets-010.jpg

ISLAMABAD (F.P Web Desk) Pakistan Navy on Sunday is marking Naval Day in a befitting manner which reminds us outstanding and unforgettable bravery of Pakistan naval forces against barbarism of Indian Army on September 8, 1965.

On September 6 and 7, Pakistani army and Air Forces had wholeheartedly shouldered their responsibilities regarding defence of the motherland but 8th September was a challenge for Naval forces who accepted it with zest and zeal and inflicted heavy hit on the enemy and destroyed her main network particularly her latest radar.

This strike against enemy is often named as 18th attack on Somnath temple.

PNS Babar, Khyber, Badar, Jahangir, Shah Jahan, Alamgir, Tipu Sultan and Ghazi also took part in different operations against enemy and proved their superiority by waving green flag on the harbor of Gujrat.

Pakistan Navy has now transformed itself to become a reckonable force. It has largely indigenized warships' and submarines' construction, extended its reach and power to the far extents of the Indian Ocean and is an important player in region's collaborative maritime security.

Pakistan Navy is fully equipped to meet all kind of challenges that exist across the maritime threat spectrum, he added.
The day dawned with special prayers in all naval mosques for solidarity and integrity of the country.

Quran Khwanis were also held for eternal peace of 'Shuhuda'. Wreath laying ceremonies were held at Shuhuda's memorials at different places.

All ships and establishments were decorated and illuminated in accordance with naval traditions.

Source:
Pakistan observes Naval Day

Salute to our Navy, the most underrepresented and underfunded arm of our military yet the one with most determination to go toe to toe with anyone who threatens Pakistan!

36b2af43-b585-4586-a91b-75ed3d0f1afbHiRes.JPG

3757195388.jpg

pak-navy_a_400.jpg

887db_213081404539.jpg

navy-3.jpg

Salute to Pakistan Navy

6a00d8341bfadb53ef0120a69cdb0b970c-800wi
by 2025 our Navy should have the size which Turkish Navy has these days that is the minimum although I would love to see much much bigger navy along with Air Force and Army

by 2025 our Navy should have the size which Turkish Navy has these days that is the minimum although I would love to see much much bigger navy along with Air Force and Army

Me too.. :enjoy:

Salute to Our PAK NAVY! The most underestimated of all three militaries but a fighting force of its own and unpredictable.

Thank you brothers - We will never forget your sacrifice.

1376463020-67th-independence-day-of-pakistan-marked-with-ceremony-in-karachi_2420402.jpg

What was Pak Navy's contribution and overall performance in 1965 war???

Ask your Navy about Dwarka
I googled it and found Operation Dwarka. I googled further and found that in 1965 war Pak navy suffered more casualties than the Indian Navy. Then, why make it Navy Day???:undecided:

I googled it and found Operation Dwarka. I googled further and found that in 1965 war Pak navy suffered more casualties than the Indian Navy. Then, why make it Navy Day???:undecided:

We despite being the small navy entered your area and destroyed you and No sir you suffered far more than us

You are talking about 71 .

Back
Top Bottom