What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...in June 2002, and went to my friend's shop and called from there. I got a nikahnama, signed it,..
..I Trust this Guy :pakistan:
This guy has changed his story previously,,, he's been punished for match-fixing too, still u want to believe this "نمک حرام",,,

In 2008, he used to deny any marriage altogether,,, but Now he accepts marriage but is calling it a "دھوکھ", How "innocent"...!!! What husband on earth would invite his team-mates to in-laws' house when he hasn't seen his wife yet...!!! "Very very believable B.S. haaann"

& now that he has accepted a marital contract, & has invited team-mates to feast, which islamically is done after "consumation"... called "Walima"... is it's due on him to "Divorce" Aisha so that she could marry again... That's all her family is asking for... They don't want his "حرام" earnings from match fixings...

According to the father, Ayesha has been in a state of shock ever since Malik “disowned” the wedding a few days ago. “Malik had insisted the wedding be kept secret. After the wedding, he had visited my Banjara Hills house and stayed with my daughter on more than 10 occasions. The couple had also spent their honeymoon at Taj Krishna. And the feast that I threw for the Pakistani team when they came to Hyderabad was in fact a wedding reception,” Siddiqui said.

One has to be stupid enough to believe that Pak Team is visiting Siddique's house & malik Sahab hasn't seen Aisha yet...!!!(Video Below)

Compare his story back in 2008 & now... feel the difference...

Malik said in January 2008 that his marriage plans with Ayesha ended because both families could not reach an understanding over certain issues

2008...Malik denies claims by an indian family that he had telephonic 'nikah' with an indian girl...
...I liked Ayesha and I told my family about that. Elders of both families discussed the matter but the chapter got closed after they couldn't agree on certain things...

BBC
...But in a statement in Karachi on January 21, 2008 Shoaib claimed that no nikah took place....

Last edited by a moderator:
So my take.. atleast 2 movies will be made on this in next 1 year...

And we are 10 posts away from displacing Pakistan's win of 20 20 world cup from the 8th hottest thread position ;)

yes i know that's why i m trying my best ki asim/webmaster se "man of the match " ka prize nujhe hi mile...:p:lol::lol::lol:

and i want some part of advertisement revenue too which this site earns through advertisement.

chutyia:rofl::rofl:ban gya hay ya BANA dya hay:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

but u know pakistani and indian (dont mind) are high class flirts whether elite class (chutyia) or patriotic poor ppl:pakistan:

and by the way sania is fit...........ye to un say poocho jo sania kay poster jala rahay hay hahahaha

mind your language,will you?? dont degrade the quality of this forum with your worthless blabber

If the child rumor gets confirmed, then watch this thread zooom...

One has to be stupid enough to believe that Pak Team is visiting Siddique's house & malik Sahab hasn't seen Aisha yet...!!!

yes this thing my mind also not accepting no body can be so stupid like shoaib potraying himself.

mind your language,will you?? dont degrade the quality of this forum with your worthless blabber

calm down dude .mod already have used this word .i hope his intention was not flame he was just kidding...

take it easy brother.

I think if Shoib had really married Ayesha, he is now in a jam. Earlier it was only him taking a second wife which is allowed by law as well as his and sania's religion. Now after publically denying that he was ever married to Ayesha, he has left himself open to a suit for fraud... this is getting murkier by the minute ;)

now ayesha claim that she has stayed 3 night with shoaib in hyderrabad hotal.

after this post this thread will make a tie with Pakistan's win of 20 20 world cup thread:lol::lol:

sorry this was a match winning shot and i was the lucky one..:chilli::chilli::chilli::welcome::pdf:

Last edited:
Do not give excuse, at-least when you are marrying at this level have some people to show up. Its should be at-least 100 people.

Abhe to shoroat hein shadi kae intezam hein phir na karein 100 sae zayada ho gaein gae.:)
Plus a battalion of Pakarmy to defend against shev sena:D
AAP nae Malik ka interview nahe suna wo kehtae hein abhe kuch loog sirf intezam karnae aye hein:cool:.
10 DIN PEHLAE HAE BHABI KAE GHURR MURGH URANA SURU KARR DEIN :lol::lol:

Last edited:
senior advocate majid menan said that in 498A police registerd case after seeing a praima-facy avidence againt the culpit .now it looks like that police is convinced that she is his wife now shoaib has to proof that that nikahanama is fraud.
and most important police registered this case by assuming that she is her wife.

one more thing there is media report that ayesha is also trying to register case in pakistaan too.her lawyer is starting the procedure..

oh guyz still talking about Sania Jee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom