What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder why are u so convinced that shoaib is 100% sc#@d...are u related to the ayesha babe by any chance?

I am a ghostwriter for the next ekta-kapoor serial, I am working hard to get an interesting script going. Would the story be interesting at all if Shoaib comes out innocent, marries Sania and they live happily ever after [until divorce six months later].

1) Father is a witness, he was on this end of the telephone

2) The onus is on him to prove that this is not the same Ayesha.

3) Your point 3 is true if it was looked at in isolation. But based on 1 and 2, this becomes the hardest hitting evidence.

As far as i know the nikahnama was signed by the residents of Sialkot, i can't remember their name......... they needs to come and certify that. Her father's statement is not enough. So far there is not any proof that claims Malik married with this girl ayesha. There is not any picture showing both alleged husband and wife sitting together like husband and wife and doing something that can give you hint if they are husband or wife.

Usually the person who allege something needs to prove that and not who has been charged. Ayesha has brought Malik to the court so she needs to prove everything. Malik needs to defend it but first ayesha needs to prove her claims

Bye

Sorry if it was posted before!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a ghostwriter for the next ekta-kapoor serial, I am working hard to get an interesting script going. Would the story be interesting at all if Shoaib comes out innocent, marries Sania and they live happily ever after [until divorce six months later].

trust me this beats all the ekpta KKKKapoor serials as well...btw never knew it was so (un)popular even in other parts of the world...

bhai we Indians care for our law....
do you know the treatment done with woman in some rural parts of India??? these laws are needed to help them.... though they are heavily misused.....
and by the way... do you need to be slim and beautiful to be right??

and why should someone care if some random XYZ comes on tv and says something about ABC.... if they have something to contribute they should go to court.....

:D

You should care for them it is the law of your country. But as far as shoaib is concerned he should wave a middle finger indian law and ayesha for being retarded.

And yes they should contribute there verdicts to court to sue this fatty.

She is ugly no debate about it.:sick:

Her name on both Nikah naama and Passport is Maha. Ayesha is apparently something someone in her family wanted to call her. Anyway, it's easy to confirm if both were her names easily.

On that note Asim, what surprises me is this. Why can't either party produce chat logs? I am sure that they had a LOT of internet sex and that's why both parties are too embarrassed to produce them =D
Can she prove that, that the Ayesha Shoaib Malik is talking about is Maha Siddiqui?

best twist....

sania is ayesha!!!!!!!!!!

and shoaib is not shoaib!!!

U should be banned for calling her a babe..........

ha ha ha...if shoaib could fall for her...and go running marrying her over the phone - never actually meeting her...she is surely babe of all the babes...who else could ever do that earlier...

Let me give you an example for point 3.

3) If I fight with my friend in anger and swear at him and threaten to kill him, that alone does not make me a criminal.

2) If I am seen around his building 2 hours before he died, that makes me a suspect, not a criminal.

But 2 substantiates 3 and makes 3 a concrete piece of evidence against me.

Bhai tum ne aaj Qanoon ki dhajjiyan uraa di hain aur main phir bhi tum se behas kar raha hon :rofl:

Bhai agar tum judge hotay to Chor ko phansi ki saza sunate :rofl:

Bhai these are not enough evidences to prove something. The court will confirm that

vakalat (Law) pad rahe ho kya?

Law ki baizatti matt karo please :rofl:

i wasn't trolling........... i am standing standing on my words.

There are thousands of married peoples in India who are considered happily married and religiously they are indeed married. But when it comes to the court of law they don't have evidences to prove their marriages despite the fact they have 4 kids and living happily since past 20 years or so.

Legally they can't prove their marriage even though both of them calling themselves as husband and wife and having kids................

Even their witnesses are not sufficient to prove this marriage unless they can provide any legal documents, photographs or videos or any other relevent document to prove their claim

Yaar jaise Islam main Nikah Siri hota hai...

I believe quite popular in Indonasia, though they are planning to eliminate it.

Not every marriage is registered, even in Pakistan I think rural and many tribal areas will be conducting Islamic traditional wedding without registration although it is mandatory to get them registered. Even court had to step in their case to prevent them being subjected to be stoned to death - by accepting unregistered Islamic wedding.

Although it is in no comparasion to situation in India, where even some of elite and educated families don't get their marriage registered... And the red tapism in registration i tell you is a major deterrent (You need to produce a whole bundle of documents to register).

i wonder why are u so convinced that shoaib is 100% sc#@d...are u related to the ayesha babe by any chance?
A lot of Hyderabadis in Pakistan are totally siding with Ayesha blindly :P. Others have sympathies for her because she and her family comes on TV and sheds a lot of tears.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

best twist....

sania is ayesha!!!!!!!!!!

and shoaib is not shoaib!!!
There is no spoon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shoaib should just run with Sonia to Pakistan in a dramatic way to get married and we will give them a state wedding (I hope there is such a thing, if there isn't one, we will make one).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom