What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
breaking news just out on TV here...

Shoaib said 'if nikah is proven in the court i will give divorce"...is he now worried that it might be proven????

You should care for them it is the law of your country. But as far as shoaib is concerned he should wave a middle finger indian law and ayesha for being retarded.

And yes they should contribute there verdicts to court to sue this fatty.

She is ugly no debate about it.:sick:

and you are sick no doubt about it :sick:

how can you call anyone ugly without knowing him/her... just by physical appearance?????

bhai upar wala na kare teri kabhi photo ese kisi case me publish ho gayi na toh tu sharam ke maare mar jayega.....

isiliye itna mat bolakar kisiko without knowing 100% about it....

Shoaib said 'if nikah is proven in the court i will give divorce"...is he now worried that it might be proven????

If its proven than he is indeed marries to ayesha, this saga wont stop at divorce.

Shoaib malik will get a long sentence in indian jail for spouse abuse.

Shoaib should just run with Sonia to Pakistan in a dramatic way to get married and we will give them a state wedding (I hope there is such a thing, if there isn't one, we will make one).

and 2 bullets each....

1 from IA 1 from PA
:D

Bhai tum ne aaj Qanoon ki dhajjiyan uraa di hain aur main phir bhi tum se behas kar raha hon :rofl:

Bhai agar tum judge hotay to Chor ko phansi ki saza sunate :rofl:

Bhai these are not enough evidences to prove something. The court will confirm that

Law ki baizatti matt karo please :rofl:

I think you are confused about two things. I don't believe that people are guilty until proven innocent, that's the Indian law in case of domestic violence is all I am saying. Likewise, I personally believe that you should establish that you are married based on documentary evidence, but that's not true in this specific case because of a provision in Indian law that heavily favours the word of woman against a man.

If Ayesha was a guy and Shoaib was a girl, then the case would have been totally different and the guy would have been arrested on grounds of harrassment, as per Indian law. So basically the biggest fault of Shoaib in this case is that he is a guy.

If its proven than he is indeed marries to ayesha, this saga wont stop at divorce.

Shoaib malik will get a long sentence in indian jail for spouse abuse.

i dont think so...all that she wanted was divorce...and my be some $$$ will do the work now...

Yaar jaise Islam main Nikah Siri hota hai...

I believe quite popular in Indonasia, though they are planning to eliminate it.

Not every marriage is registered, even in Pakistan I think rural and many tribal areas will be conducting Islamic traditional wedding without registration although it is mandatory to get them registered. Even court had to step in their case to prevent them being subjected to be stoned to death - by accepting unregistered Islamic wedding.

Although it is in no comparasion to situation in India, where even some of elite and educated families don't get their marriage registered... And the red tapism in registration i tell you is a major deterrent (You need to produce a whole bundle of documents to register).

Nah Skeptic.. Marriage regitration in India ain't that difficult

You need

1. wedding pictures
2. couple of witnesses who attended marriage
3. Marriage invitation Card.

Problem we all Indians are kind of afraid of even entering court.. hence don't take trouble of going for it until unless we are forced to do that..

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Let it be proven first...............

Like i was saying couple of days ago........ though its a disrespect for Malik but he should once come to the tv and say I don't want headache like she is creating hurdles for me so if she consider it a marriage i divorce her right now. If people thinks that was marriage she is free now

But i don't consider her my wife whatsoever

Both parties remain happy :yahoo:

A lot of Hyderabadis in Pakistan are totally siding with Ayesha blindly :P. Others have sympathies for her because she and her family comes on TV and sheds a lot of tears.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

There is no spoon!
YouTube - there is no spoon original english

Damn, I am not siding with Ayesha. I am only playing devil's advocate. All of you support Ayesha and I will support Shoaib.

he said this even yesterday

Shoaib should just run with Sonia to Pakistan in a dramatic way to get married and we will give them a state wedding (I hope there is such a thing, if there isn't one, we will make one).

Sonia.:woot::woot: Congress party will go hunting for him.. Rahul Baba will become Sunny Deol.. :rofl::rofl:

Like i was saying couple of days ago........ though its a disrespect for Malik but he should once come to the tv and say I don't want headache like she is creating hurdles for me so if she consider it a marriage i divorce her right now. If people thinks that was marriage she is free now

i had suggested this long back...he guilty or not...he can say tho i dont consider her wife...but my 3 words make her so happy so here it is ...talakh... x 3...simple...he becomes the bigger man there...and will gain public votes...

I don't think you understand the law. If Shoaib says that, he is literally agreeing that he was married to her [how can you divorce when you weren't married]. And if he was indeed married to her, the onus is now upon him, that he did not indulge in domestic violence. Try to understand the difference.

If your wife/gf accuses you in Pakistan that you abused her, SHE needs to prove that [not you]

If your wife/gf accuses you in US that you abused her, SHE needs to prove that [not you]

If your wife/gf accuses you in India that you abused her, YOU need to DISprove that [not her].

If I am allowed to use a legal term, in the latter case, the burden of proof rests on the accused [not the plaintiff]

4-6-2010_26707_1.gif

Zor ka dhachka Dheeray se lagay :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now please don't ask me whats written in the news :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom