What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either of the parties may be sentenced for couple of years/months in charge of deception

Thats where i hate this Maulvi's system................. :angry:

Everybody started giving their own opinion.

Oh khotay ke putro kisi panel ko bethao aur donon ki batain suno to pehle phir faisla karna.

They saw half side of the picture and giving fatwah?????? and who the hell this maulvi saab is? there is not mentioned in the news if he is ranked above mufti or just a maulvi. If he is only a imam masjid then who allowed him to open his mouth in public :devil:

sahe furmaya aap nae molana zaki sahib

kia zamana aa giya hae....Musalman marad kae Musalman aurat sae shadi purr Fatwaa....:sick:

istagphirulla.

Either of the parties may be sentenced for couple of years/months in charge of deception

If Ayesha is proven a cheat, that's precisely what's gonna happen, hopefully.

But if Shoaib is proven a cheat, it's 7 and not 2 years. But he is a celebrity and an international sportsperson, so I don't see that happening.

But honestly speaking, if it was a common man instead of Shoaib, that would have hapened.

Nah Skeptic.. Marriage regitration in India ain't that difficult

You need

1. wedding pictures
2. couple of witnesses who attended marriage
3. Marriage invitation Card.

Problem we all Indians are kind of afraid of even entering court.. hence don't take trouble of going for it until unless we are forced to do that..
You telling me, I got married in my hometown - Lucknow... was working in delhi. Had to get registration in Delhi coz could not get the right dates in Lucknow.

Still have the list of documents:
1. Hindu /Special marriage Application form duly signed by both husband and wife. 2. Hindhu/Special marriage Documentary evidence of date of birth of parties (Matriculation Certificate / Passport / Birth Certificate) Minimum age of both parties is 21 years at the time of registration under the Special Marriage Act. 3.Residential proof of husband and wife . 4.In case of Special Marriage Act, documentary evidence regarding stay in Delhi of the parties for more than 30 days (ration card or report from the concerned SHO). 5. Hindu marriage Affidavit by both the parties stating place and date of marriage, date of birth, marital status at the time of marriage and nationality. 6.Two Hindu/Special marriage passport size photographs of both the parties and one marriage photograph. 7.Marriage invitation Hindu marriage card, if available. 8. Hindu marriage If marriage was solemnized in a religious place, a certificate from the priest is required who solemnized the marriage. 9.Rs. 10/- in case of Hindu Marriage Act and Rs.15/- in case of Special Marriage Act to be deposited with the cashier of District and the receipt should be attached with the application form. 10.Affirmation that the parties are not related to each other within the prohibited degree of relationship as per Hindu Marriage Act or Special Marriage Act as the case may be. For details of such relationships Click here. 11.Attested copy of divorce decree/order in case of a divorcee and death certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower. 12.In case one of the parties belong to other than Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Sikh religions, a conversion certificate from the priest who solemnized the marriage (in case of Hindu Marriage Act). 13. In case one of the parties is a foreign national, no objection certificate/marital Status certificate from the concerned embassy.

All documents excluding receipt should be attested by a Gazetted Officer.

Tricky part was residence proof for my wife who had moved in from Singapore (she's indian) alternatively needed to get NOC from embassy. Dude tell me who has time for all that. I mean worst part is getting a gazzated officer to attest it - I mean there are guys sitting outside courts making money by the virtue of being gazzated officer (or their representatives) who seal and sign the documents @ Rs 10 per page.

It is difficult to obtain these documents if you are not in your native city. Even getting a voter ID card address changed took 3 months and hell I never bothered with updating address on Passport.

There ya go. Exactly what I am talking about. These kids don't seem to understand =D They are confusing common-sense+general legal principles with JURISDICTIONAL law.

kids???? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i sue u under IPC 45739 (A) secton 23 sub section 47/28 for mis represnting my age and my intelligence ...now pl prove that u are not guilty....

btw i said "i said this long back that he should come out blah blah...that was before the FIR era"

sahe furmaya aap nae molana zaki sahib

kia zamana aa giya hae....Musalman marad kae Musalman aurat sae shadi purr Fatwaa....:sick:

istagphirulla.

Btw i never understand the meaning of this word Maulana. I know the meanings of other scholarly titles but what does this Molana means?

kids???? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i sue u under IPC 45739 (A) secton 23 sub section 47/28 for mis represnting my age and my intelligence ...now pl prove that u are not guilty....

btw i said "i said this long back that he should come out blah blah...that was before the FIR era"

Nice try, I am not in Indian jurisdiction and no I am not coming there anytime soon.

Btw i never understand the meaning of this word Maulana. I know the meanings of other scholarly titles but what does this Molana means?
Maula na

lekin they believe "Maula aan".

If Ayesha is proven a cheat, that's precisely what's gonna happen, hopefully.

But if Shoaib is proven a cheat, it's 7 and not 2 years. But he is a celebrity and an international sportsperson, so I don't see that happening.

But honestly speaking, if it was a common man instead of Shoaib, that would have hapened.

If Malik is trapped he will accept her as is legal wife :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

or

Thats Malik and he is Pakistani and the legal proceedings was supposed to be done in Pakistan where he cannot be punished for this. If Malik is trapped he will be back to Pakistani and will start his trials in Pakistan instead

Or take this case to international courts for him :rofl:

If India has a guilty until proven innocent justice system, then how come half of India's girls are not married to Indian stars like Shahrukh Khan? Roz ek FIR katwao, poora India issi kaamon main laga rahay ga.

arre itna kum punish kiyaa... marry him ( ek photoshopped photo le aao apni aur uski) and then use 498 naa.... phir jitna man chahe sections sub sections lagao... koi mana nahi karega... :D

For those of you that are unclear still. This is the current "effed-up" Indian law.

Marriages don't need to be registered, so as long as the girl has some sort of a witness for your "marriage", you are married to that girl.

If your wife files a domestic violence case against you, you are screwed. You can be jailed until you prove yourself innocent!

P.S. Correct me if I am wrong Indians.

tch tch now indians are coming onto this thread pretending to be Pakistanis.

Just scroll through this 'Pakistani_Atheist's post and its quite obvious that this is yet another case of an indian masquerading as someone else just like this 'Ayesha , Maha' or whatever is he real name had been doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom