What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Girl a national tennis star (ranks 92 in the world) the guy banned cricketer (25.53 avg. in last 20 ODIs )

Perfect Couple!!!

NEW DELHI: Viewers on the Internet only want more when it comes to the news and reports in connection with the ongoing saga of Shoaib Malik, Sania Mirza and Ayesha Siddiqui.

Apart from TV and print, the search is on for Sania in the web world. And surprisingly, it's our neighbours from across the border who are in hot pursuit.

Pakistani Internet users top the charts when it comes to keeping an eye on the love-hate triangle, followed by users from United Arab Emirates with Indians coming in third. Online search trends show that Pakistani Internet users are regularly searching for the terms Sania, Shoaib and Ayesha.

According to a report, search trends on the Internet on the basis of keywords on a daily basis reveal that the Sania-Shoaib marriage controversy has attracted a lot of Net users in the last seven days which has consequently brought these key words into the most searched trend.

What is also interesting is that not one of the top three cities in the world that are searching for scoops on the controversy is from India. Lahore tops the Charts followed by Islamabad, Karachi and Abu Dhabi. Chennai comes fifth followed by Mumbai and New Delhi.

Though Sania and Shoaib remain the most searched, recent trends show that netizens have actively started pursuing Ayesha. And clued-in enthusiasts are putting up minute-to-minute updates on social networking websites.

The trend of searching for latest controversies on the web is increasing everyday.

Sania, Shoaib and Ayesha are now part of a search trend and are hot on the web as it has become a national debate. More over the story has a lot of gossip and glamour quotient.

source

Now you guys got to love this

Kal Sooba Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa mein mukammal hartaal ka elaan kiya gaya hai..
Pathanon ki demand hai k hakoomat India se mutalaba kare k agar Punjabi Khiladi Shoaib Malik ko Sania Mirza deni hai
to hamare Shahid Afridi ko bhi Shahid Kapoor do....

If this is referring to what I think it is referring to...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bad manners...i dare u call the same in front of that sumo wrestler.
She would squeeze u in to a small baby.

Jana has a black belt in Judo, and was trained by SSG on the art of subduing via pressure points.

Give 10 Sumo wrestlers, Jana will take them all down.

You didnt know?

Yep, thats why Indian Women demond is always high in UAE as well as Thai ladies in EU.

and Russian women in the Republic of Turkiye

;)

I don't know what the aforementioned's market rate is, but i wouldnt really want to know. Too many STDs out there, you can never be too safe.

Fatima Bhutto is pro Pakistan but not anti India, and there is a difference

my cousin studied at KAS in Karachi....they were in the same year.

I've heard stories. Some were maybe exaggerated; but she definately doesnt like indians

Hell -- I dunno who she likes. She's always complaining, though i sympathize with some of the things she says.

dont get your hopes too high. Pakistani women have plenty of selection in our own country. People come to us, we dont go to them.

my cousin studied at KAS in Karachi....they were in the same year.

I've heard stories. Some were maybe exaggerated; but she definately doesnt like indians

Hell -- I dunno who she likes. She's always complaining, though i sympathize with some of the things she says.

dont get your hopes too high. Pakistani women have plenty of selection in our own country. People come to us, we dont go to them.

false pride:woot: enjoy yourself:smokin:

Ayesha Siddiqui should put herself out of her misery. Somebody tell her to slit her wrists, for the sake of humanity and all humans who prefer not to see such ugly people.

that is a very sick statement

Ayesha Siddiqui should put herself out of her misery. Somebody tell her to slit her wrists, for the sake of humanity and all humans who prefer not to see such ugly people.

How have you become a THINK TANK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom