What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is complete jokes and Abu Zolfiqar is a legend. All the Indians back home are probably watching Shoaib with awe and amazement wondering how these Pakistanis must be really special to court our superstars away. Full props to Shoaib for annoying the Indians but even then i still can't believe he went for one.

If these two, get married, i really hope Sania plays tennis for Pakistan that would surely be the icing on the cake

Relax beta Relax, come down to Karachi and I will take you out show you places and then you can see if people visit Pakistan and what the atmosphere is like.

You will be surprised and shocked but beta do not get angry. Tension nahi lena ka.

Seriously you kidding, I'm not joking when i say 99% of Pakistani girls don't even find Indians attractive and if a few do, when they find out their Indians, it's a complete turn-off.

high. Pakistani women have plenty of selection in our own country. People come to us, we dont go to them.

I love you bro, you remind me of my mates :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Indians we all love you but sorry our girls are too good looking to be around you :P

i know i sounded cruel....but i have no respect for that woman.

I guess i'm showing it too much. Oh well.

i know i sounded cruel....but i have no respect for that woman.

I guess i'm showing it too much. Oh well.

hmmm but dont disrespect another person for just the way he/she looks...the looks that we have are given by god...he could have made us ugly...or even can...just blink of the eye he can turn things around for us...nothing is in our hands...so what are we so arroagant abt?

This thread is complete jokes and Abu Zolfiqar is a legend. All the Indians back home are probably watching Shoaib with awe and amazement wondering how these Pakistanis must be really special to court our superstars away.

I don't see why some of them have to be angry and resentful. It boggles my mind. They should be honoured that a cricket star and celebrity from here chose to marry indian, despite the huge and more favourable selection here in this country.

Full props to Shoaib for annoying the Indians but even then i still can't believe he went for one.

In the end, it's about love. He loves her, and she loves him. What is their crime if they love eachother and want to get married?

indian double standards were clearly exposed during this whole episode.....that's what made it entertaining. Bal Thakeray zindabad :lol:

If these two, get married, i really hope Sania plays tennis for Pakistan that would surely be the icing on the cake

oh yeah. :smokin:

She said she wont, but hopefully we can make her an offer she can't refuse.

Seriously you kidding, I'm not joking when i say 99% of Pakistani girls don't even find Indians attractive and if a few do, when they find out their Indians, it's a complete turn-off.

:cheers:

I love you bro, you remind me of my mates :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have my moments :)

hmmm but dont disrespect another person for just the way he/she looks...the looks that we have are given by god...he could have made us ugly...or even can...just blink of the eye he can turn things around for us...nothing is in our hands...so what are we so arroagant abt?

The rational side of me agrees with your statement.

By the way, respect is earned. She doesnt deserve anybody's respect. Many people in Pakistan are also upset with shoaib, for the record. He did also have bad judgement.

but in the end, we're happy for the couple. Hopefully no more media drama or other frauds trying to claim he slept with them or married them or whatever

Which is a more "beautiful" race? Indian or Pakistani? Want to debate? For that you have to challenge me! I will post 10 pictures of both Indian and Pakistani men and women. You have to tell me which ones are Indians and which ones are Pakistani. If you cannot, you should accept that you are a complete idiot. Shart manzoor?

For some people beauty is everything. For me you are born beautiful you have no control on your looks if your born ugly (minor control). What is important how you develop yourself, conduct yourself.

Everyone likes beauty but making that as superiority point is sick.

looks is 87.5% of the personality

before it was 90%

what was the reason you decreased the % ?

ok i revise this chapter again like before

there were some loopholes in the regression formulae.

Besides, i usually round up to the nearest tenth. :cheers:

So basically you guys are telling me that had Irfan pathan's grandparents migrated to Pakistan when it was formed, Irfran would have been MORE handsome. Likewise, if Shoaib Malik's grand parents had migrated to India back then, he would have been less handsome.

This is so funny, go on folks!

So basically you guys are telling me that had Irfan pathan's grandparents migrated to Pakistan when it was formed, Irfran would have been MORE handsome. Likewise, if Shoaib Malik's grand parents had migrated to India back then, he would have been less handsome.

yeah, must be the food. Beef is good for growing person. :partay:

Last edited:

u find shoaib malik handsome? ppllleasssssssseeeeeeee - u know what is handsome - wasim akram, imran khan (keeping the list in pak only) - shoiab does not even appear even in the last few names of the list...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom