What's new

Saudi Arabia, Qatar backing terrorists: Syria

You know so much about honesty!

Bashar Aljafar made Saudi look like a kid in the UN.
Saudi women cant watch soccer, or drive a car, and saudi is supporting terrorism.
anyway back to the video. I have seen it before, whats the BS on in the video? i will tell you whats the BS, CNN is BS, all their claims are UNVERIFIED.

Last edited by a moderator:
Israel > not created by USA but a decision from UNO, a decision taken in 1947.

Who controls UN where are its head quarters and the answer is=

KSA > 1932. first conquest by Abdul-Nazi bin Saud in 1902. WTF you can say it is created by USA???

Raise your hand if you know who back stabbed the Ottomans for British.
Raise your hand if u know who made the deal with the Americans for oil in exchange for protection.
Raise your hands if u know which Western military has bases in Saudi Arabia.

I can go on if you like but i think this should keep you busy for some time Ariel.

Bashar Aljafar made Saudi look like a kid in the UN.
Saudi women cant watch soccer, or drive a car, and saudi is supporting terrorism.
anyway back to the video. I have seen it before, whats the BS on in the video? i will tell you whats the BS, CNN is BS, all their claims are UNVERIFIED.
Saudi women live the most luxurious life in the world and they learn in the most advanced universities and schools while women in Syria are being mass raped, killed and brutally tortured by Bashar terrorists.
For the video, I hope all of you watch it to see how Bashar (the jock) was cornered and exposed with his silly lies by Anderson until he couldn't find any more lies.

Saudi women live the most luxurious life in the world and they learn in the most advanced universities and schools while women in Syria are being mass raped, killed and brutally tortured by Bashar terrorists.
For the video, I hope all of you watch it to see how Bashar (the jock) was cornered and exposed with his silly lies by Anderson until he couldn't find any more lies.
Women in saudi live a happy life, that they walk behind their men 10 feet, or they cant walk alone, or cant use the internet without a guardian, and they are not even allowed to go to school.
show me the women that are being raped by the government ?
again spreading lies will not help you. ITS OVER.

Raise your hand if you know who back stabbed the Ottomans for British.
Raise your hand if u know who made the deal with the Americans for oil in exchange for protection.
Raise your hands if u know which Western military has bases in Saudi Arabia.

I can go on if you like but i think this should keep you busy for some time Ariel.
Down your head if you lie too much! no one would ever spare one second with you... plz keep posting...

For God sake, we all know how Hijaz got its name Saudi Arabia, its named after the AlSaud family.

Women in saudi live a happy life, that they walk behind their men 10 feet, or they cant walk alone, or cant use the internet without a guardian, and they are not even allowed to go to school.

LOL, don't worry, their Zionist Royal family has complete freedom:

Gay Saudi prince 'killed servant in sexual attack' - Crime - UK - The Independent

WikiLeaks cables: Saudi princes throw parties boasting drink, drugs and sex | World news | The Guardian

I can bring anyone from the street, and pay him or in Syria threat him to say that.
We have seen the 12 army officers who were forced to say they are defectors, then the next week they came on tv and said the truth.
Why dont you post the video of the criminal in Bab Amr where Majles Al Fatwa allowed rape?
or the girls who were raped in Turkey?
Post those.

Yeah, the princess of Saudi has more then 2 million loans in France, she takes loans out and spends all the money and never pays back, thats called stealing.

:agree:

Alkhalaf: "We had Fatwas saying it Hala to rape girls"

women in KSA:
%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A3%D8%BA%D9%86%D9%89.jpg

33361.jpg

saudi-women_1120412c.jpg

Women in Syria:
syrian_women_protest_532.jpg

a6c5323ea722f9f26c7eac53dd236a29.jpg

fadwa.png

Yes Americans attacking Iraq from Saudi Arabia was planed by Iran you truly are a Genius

Batman's job is to take what the Saudies do and Blame it on Iran.

you are big lier the americans didn't attack iraq from saudi arabia > they attack iraq through iran and form Afghanistan >

read this > Riyadh refused to let American planes take off on ground-attack strikes from its airfields during the Iraq war, because it would look as if Saudi Arabia was backing an attack on fellow Muslims - a restriction that irritated US military commanders.

Non-strike missions - for refuelling, reconnaissance and other purposes - were permitted.

read this and if you want more sources google will guide you
click here

second watch this video will tell who is the snack

GOD BLESS SYRIA.
سوريا الله حاميها

JUST LOOSERS AT EVERYTHING!
Syrian-torture-chambers-c-007.jpg

admin421065756.jpg

Only in Syria, who demonstrate for freedom called a terrorist!
%D9%81%D9%82%D8%B7-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom