What's new

School curricula: "Hate content in pakistan's textbooks"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustration of Indians about Pakistan!!! What India is teaching to Their Children??

2 years before marvi sermad had said to make the pakistan secular she can do any thing .and .she can take the help of media and newspapers ...she is -------

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't speak about the hate content in Pakistan's text books but going by the hate of Indian members on this forum I can safely assume that Indians are the most hateful group on this planet. I wonder what the source of this hatred is? :undecided:

I can't speak about the hate content in Pakistan's text books but going by the hate of Indian members on this forum I can safely assume that Indians are the most hateful group on this planet. I wonder what the source of this hatred is? :undecided:

these people are brainwashed by their own media ......and BLOODY RAW .....

THERE ARE MANY HINDU ORAGANIZTIONS IN INDIA WHO PUBLISHED TEXTBOOKS AGAINST CHRISTEN ,JEWS AND MUSLIMS..........
THESE PEOPLE ARE NATUARALLY LIARS AND NAFRAAAT SE BHARE PEOPLE :rolleyes:

Sindh and Punjab Textbook boards need some serious education experts. Its very hard to come up with good educational reading material for small classes

Hundreds of years of invasion of Indians. Honestly speaking they were ruled and attacked so much that they have only hate.

Hundreds of years of invasion of Indians. Honestly speaking they were ruled and attacked so much that they have only hate.

Never mind man ...... we hate because we were invaded and ruled.

You love because you were the ones doing the invading and ruling.

How simple life becomes when one swaps beliefs.

Hmmm well this is really sad, i dont even feel like mocking or trolling....just too repulsive...cant understand why indoctrination of anti hindu hate is being done from a small age !!

Oh yes the relation is so obvious between the Textbooks that are used to to teach children and hate of indian members in this forum.......digression digression digress...

Frustration of Indians about Pakistan!!! What India is teaching to Their Children??

2 years before marvi sermad had said to make the pakistan secular she can do any thing .and .she can take the help of media and newspapers ...she is -------

Damnn, i will not be surprised if many indian members here in this forum are from this class brainwashed kids talking about wars and surgical strikes....

these people are brainwashed by their own media ......and BLOODY RAW .....

THERE ARE MANY HINDU ORAGANIZTIONS IN INDIA WHO PUBLISHED TEXTBOOKS AGAINST CHRISTEN ,JEWS AND MUSLIMS..........
THESE PEOPLE ARE NATUARALLY LIARS AND NAFRAAAT SE BHARE PEOPLE :rolleyes:

So they are not used to teach in school !!!
Are you mental to relate both..........every country has its publication industry that publishesbook one various things....but all are not taught in school...Nobody teaches mills n boon in school for obvious reasons ....

You cant deny the hate content ,hence you prove that since indians aer as hateful its ok !!

here is detailed example distortion of History Books in Pakistan n the anchor n analysts r telling direct quotes from Pakistani Books by Pakistan's on expert panel. So, i request all those Pakistanis who have any doubt on this topic to plz check these videos -

Pak-Studies for Class 5? There is no Pak-Study for class 5! This report is either flawed or bogus entirely!

The word Hindu is used bcoz Hindus were in majority and very powerful after the british and did every thing to deny muslim's social rights

The word Hindu is used bcoz Hindus were in majority and very powerful after the british and did every thing to deny muslim's social rights

Hindus were always in Majority. Even during Mughal time.

You guyes really should decide which is it !! Either Muslims ruled hindus for 1000 years and that was the best period of india or

Hindus were very powerful and denied social rights !! :pop:

^^^Mate these are delusional people u are talking to!!Don't u get it??Their History books teaches them that Pakistan existed even in 50000000000000000 BC!!:rofl:

Never mind man ...... we hate because we were invaded and ruled.

Thats what i am saying and thats what everyone does hate but in your case the hate is directed against only Pakistanis

You love because you were the ones doing the invading and ruling.

That is what everyone including you do and will do

^^^Mate these are delusional people u are talking to!!Don't u get it??Their History books teaches them that Pakistan existed even in 50000000000000000 BC!!:rofl:

:)))) not more than you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom