What's new

Serbia shows off Chinese military gear in stark warning to Anglo Saxon hegemony

Nice, but that doesn't explain at all why you didn't do the same with the Japanese that you somehow pulled off with the Huns. Instead of being the proud victor you were treated like their personal playthings. That bold statement about don't mess with China didn't seem to work very well in recent history.
man. Did MacArthur know you were so brave?

man. Did MacArthur know you were so brave?
Well when Japan surrendered in 1945 on a US warship he put your reps in the back row.

I’m sure Hirohito and his top generals laughed many times at your so-called Hun destroying bravery while they occupied your country for years.

Last edited:
Well when Japan surrendered in 1945 on a US warship he put your reps in the back row.

I’m sure Hirohito and his top generals laughed many times at your so-called Hun destroying bravery while they occupied your country for years.
oh MacArthur invited you to help him command the UN army?

Do you like to talk about the Sino Japanese War? Now let Japan go to war with China alone. okay? I can guarantee that China will not use the atomic bomb.

oh MacArthur invited you to help him command the UN army?

No he helped remove the Japanese occupiers from your country...since your inept asses couldn't do it.

108072131_942963839505475_4129336503643242651_n.png

US Troops in "Hun-destroying" China to remove the Japanese military. The "white man's" military freely walking down the street of China.

What a proud day for China!!

Last edited:
No he helped remove the Japanese occupiers from your country...since you couldn't do it.

108072131_942963839505475_4129336503643242651_n.png

US Troops in China.
Be brave. At least make you look like a man. Let Japan go to war with China alone. okay?

American soldiers lined up to enter the Chinese military camp.
oxaY-fxnqriz9878305.jpg

The proudest day of American soldiers!

Be brave. At least make you look like a man. Let Japan go to war with China alone. okay?

View attachment 909374

Yeah but how many Chinese ended up dead or captured? Come on,this bickering is pointless.

The thing is that China will not help Serbia in case of a war. This is just fantasies.

View attachment 909374

LOL! As if there were no Chinese taken prisoner during the Korean War?

Anyways I'm sure they teach Chinese schoolchildren about the proud 3+ years where 10's of thousands of American troops were in your country seeking out the Japanese military.
US_Marines_Tsingtao_China_1945_-_1949.jpg

..and of course the US military men were seen as the new "Hun-destroyer" savior/heroes by the locals

Last edited:
LOL! As if there were no Chinese taken prisoner during the Korean War?

Anyways I'm sure they teach Chinese schoolchildren about the proud 3+ years where 10's of thousands of American troops were in your country seeking out the Japanese military.
US_Marines_Tsingtao_China_1945_-_1949.jpg

..and of course the US military men were seen as the new "Hun-destroyer" savior/heroes by the locals

True, no use the Chinese here crying over all those US millitary's spilled milk.
lol, I don't know who is crying.

Screenshot_20221214_023031.jpg

Yeah but how many Chinese ended up dead or captured? Come on,this bickering is pointless.

The thing is that China will not help Serbia in case of a war. This is just fantasies.
1. I never said that China would intervene in the Serbian war.

2. This thread was started by a "suspected Chinese".

3. I don't know why the topic focuses on the Sino Japanese War.

4. So I suggest that Japan go to war with China again. I can guarantee that China will not use the atomic bomb.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom