What's new

Servis sneakers made in Pakistan prove popular as status symbol amongst Taliban

I actually don't understand how they can walk in these shoes because they were not made for an army. My friend had the same ones, and he says he could hardly walk 2 hours wearing them.

don't know about status but I just remember my mum beating me up with servis chapal

Definition of a stupid article. Maybe the author was bend down by taliban and had to smell those shoes and decided to write a useless article.
lol

Never seen a stupid and so inaccurate article in NY times

Instead we let iran and india gain the markey due to frequent boarder closure and non sensical export bans

Several poultry business were wiped out in KPK after ban on chicken export

Farmers told me this was fone to drop the prices which worked for one season

Farmers simply moved away from it(as they sold stock on loss that year)

Result prices paradoxically went up
is pakistan the country retarted or just ran by stupid people or both?

I actually don't understand how they can walk in these shoes because they were not made for an army. My friend had the same ones, and he says he could hardly walk 2 hours wearing them.
Idk why your friend faced the issue, I used the same shoes for running, hiking etc for YEARS and they were good enough. I only decided to change them once they had run their course.

My friend had the same ones, and he says he could hardly walk 2 hours wearing them. So when he came to the US, I gifted him a great pair of RockRooster Work boots. Now he's happy, I guess. Off-topic, but shoes really matter, especially due to the weather conditions. It's very easy to get ill in winter if you don't have the right clothes and shoes. You can also hurt your feet if you wear the wrong shoes. You know, it's a pity that many people can't even decide what to wear because they just have nothing to choose from.

Last edited:
rockports and timberland but even they losing market. i get firetrap because they are flat.

It's terrible that high-quality and stylish sneakers have become a symbol of war due to the cruelty of people. I want to believe that someday people will learn to live in peace, and nothing will cause such negative emotions anymore.

SERVIS now have the NDURE brand, but its not as good or tough as CHEETAS

see, CHEETAS were built to take punishment, but NDURE is just too soft .

or maybe SERVIS has finally discovered the idea of planned obsolesce ?

grew up and spend the whole school life wearing Service Cheetas, damn those were build like tanks

It's terrible that high-quality and stylish sneakers have become a symbol of war due to the cruelty of people. I want to believe that someday people will learn to live in peace, and nothing will cause such negative emotions anymore.
Therefore, when I pick up shoes, I always pay attention to reviews about their convenience, whether the manufacturer's company has any problems with the law, and whether there have been lawsuits in the company's history on charges of animal cruelty or something similar. For me, the best shoes on https://www.tennisshoez.com since they value their reputation and sell only high-quality products without time to stain themselves negatively.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom