What's new

Shaheed Lt. Syed Yasir Abbass !

May God rest his soul in peace!
there is no dearth of Brave young men and women in this country who are ready to give up their lives to defend our way of life!
what is required is some sacrifices from our so called Leaders!!!

"Those who immigrate for the sake of God, then get killed, or die, God will surely shower them with good provisions"

Quran 22:58

3d9fcbf3a5b5bc105a9cbee6c7679024.jpg

R.I.P

Looking at this pic i feel sad...dont leave even one of those scumbags.... hunt them down and bury them alive :angry:.

This is terrible news ...My condolences for your great loss , and may the young man be in paradise forevermore ......

RIP, he sure was a handsome man!!. I cannot even imagine the situation at his home. SALUTE!!. I remembered Major Sandeep Unikrishnan of NSG during mumbai attack.

With every such attacks i am hating more & more these Talibans :coffee: You will go in hell for taking life of innocent peoples. This is not Jihad & U ARe not "THAKIDAR" of Jihads

I am very sorry to hear about your loss.

These Wahabi/Deobandi extremists and their supporters want to continue their terror while their followers deny its our war.

Its sad to see people deny its our war when we have lost so much.

I hope people realize who the enemy is and we can go after them to defeat this violent ideology.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom