Wives crying out in pain,
The earthly presence of this child
In life, we can't retain.

This honor, we do give you.
It's not enough, we know.
But to all these sons and daughters,
This Honor, now, we bestow."

I weep, I weep, I weep. :(

Sayed Yasir Abbas I’m proud of u, Allah apki Qurbani qabool karay aor apki family ko yeh sadma bardasht karnay ke himmat day.....Amine sum Amin

If i Die on the Battle Zone - Box me up and Send me Home

Put my Pakistani Flag on my Chest - Tell my Mom "i did my Best"

Tell My Nation Not To Cry - I was a Soldier Born to Die....

My Brave YASIR was the first person who made a counter attack in that scenario. He get a weapon from security guard and killed at least two terrorist. He had disperse the terrorist who were pursuing directly to destroy the all Planes in hangers. After that terrorist get hide in bushes(they have night vision google) and fire on YASIR. He received two bullet in chest . Other soldiers who very stopping his officer to go in encounter went in offence after Shadat of his officer.They also embraced Shadat. All this counter activity of three four shaheed person stop terrorist to destroy all planes and also get time for join the help of commandos to get in terrorist .(source of information is Yasir's mates who were on base and came for condolonce at home)

My Brave YASIR was the first person who made a counter attack in that scenario. He get a weapon from security guard and killed at least two terrorist. He had disperse the terrorist who were pursuing directly to destroy the all Planes in hangers. After that terrorist get hide in bushes(they have night vision google) and fire on YASIR. He received two bullet in chest . Other soldiers who very stopping his officer to go in encounter went in offence after Shadat of his officer.They also embraced Shadat. All this counter activity of three four shaheed person stop terrorist to destroy all planes and also get time for join the help of commandos to get in terrorist .(source of information is Yasir's mates who were on base and came for condolonce at home)

We were watching shaheed Yasir's funeral prayers on tv and my mother and sister couldn't stop crying. He was the family's only son and watching his mother and sisters cry for their son was heartwrenching for us too. My deepest condolences and prayers, also my family's, to your family. Allah aap logon ko saber o jameel ata farmaye. Shaheed Yasir ko janet mein shaheed honay ka ala rutba mila hai.

My Beloved Nephew and only Son of his Parents Lt. Syed Yasir Abbass has martyr in terrorist attack last night. He was an outstanding Student and cadet. He has pass out from Aeronautical institute Risalpur last year.
photo.php

Really sad about abour tremendous loss!! DefPak is like a family and any of its member's loss feels like a personal loss.

I pray to the almighty to accept his Qurbaani and I hope Pakistan will avenge his and all other's Shahadat!!

Hope all his family and friend find strength in this difficult times. :cry:

Rest in peace brave soldier!!

Back
Top Bottom