batmannow

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
GEO Pakistan
Shahi says operation Rah-e-Rast anti-Pakhtun
Updated at: 0338 PST, Saturday, June 06, 2009

KARACHI: The president Awami National Party (ANP) Sindh Shahi Syed has termed the ongoing military offensive Rah-e-Rast against Taliban in Swat and Malakand Division as anti-Pakhtun as our community is suffering more than militants.:tdown::crazy::angry:

He said Pakhtuns must not be kept in relief camps as internally displaced persons (IDPs) and helpless people instead they should be rehabilitated in the earliest possible time.

In a statement released from ANP Sindh here on Friday, it is asserted by Shahi Syed that lip services rather than practical measures from government have been multiplying the miseries of (IDPs).

“The operation has tuned the catastrophe more for the Swat and Buner people instead of dismantling the networks of terrorists”, he added.

very true .. I think the people know they made a mistake and are just not willing to bear the consequences for a short period of time. If our army made a mistake they have officially and publicly apologized to the people and said that they will make it right .. The rate at which they are clearing these militants is phenomenal.. They just need a little bit of patience .. I will be visiting a camp next week .. I will post some observations when I get there ..

The IDP issue is just starting. Its just a tip of the ICEBERG. We are so much victims of MEDIA SHOWS that we forget what happned to EARTHQUAKE SURVIVORS ...are they all back to normal. The aftermath of all this will become fully visible in next 3 months. If ARMY fails to clear SWAT in next 3 months, then GOD save us all

well when they attacked AFGHANISTAN i was quiet cuz i was safe....

then they attacked IRAQ & i kept quiet cuz i was safe....

now they attacked NWFP & i am still quiet cuz i am safe....

i just wonder when the common pakistani will start looking at the IDPs as their brothers and feel their PAIN....and support them....

I think Army should take out the leaders ASAP and then stop the operation.I am sure the normal pushtuns or talibans will not take up arms if we talk with them properly and accept their demands within NWFP as long as it does not hurt national security.

well when they attacked AFGHANISTAN i was quiet cuz i was safe....

then they attacked IRAQ & i kept quiet cuz i was safe....

now they attacked NWFP & i am still quiet cuz i am safe....

i just wonder when the common pakistani will start looking at the IDPs as their brothers and feel their PAIN....and support them....

Well said Zob....We are all insensitive & prefer turning blind eye so we can more focus on material & commercial self interests which have rendered us soul-less

I read that but I can't type what I said at that point :)

I think there is a law in Pakistan for people who instigate civil society on religious and ethnic issues ...

Let make an example out of Mr. Shahi and arrest him for spreading hate ... our officers and jawans are fighting against this mannace and they need full support from all Pakistanis

I read that but I can't type what I said at that point :)

I think there is a law in Pakistan for people who instigate civil society on religious and ethnic issues ...

Let make an example out of Mr. Shahi and arrest him for spreading hate ... our officers and jawans are fighting against this mannace and they need full support from all Pakistanis

SSGPA1; dear sir,
i want a law against terror & a law against , pakistan basshing!
but , again you gave very , vital point :tup::pakistan::guns::)

When ANP did that peace deal with talibans
Shahi syed said on "ary program Sawal yeh hai" that we did this deal because on both the sides pakhtuns were getting killed

He can never think about anything except pakhtuns. he is trying to give ethnic colour to this operation i dont know why:angry:

When ANP did that peace deal with talibans
Shahi syed said on "ary program Sawal yeh hai" that we did this deal because on both the sides pakhtuns were getting killed

He can never think about anything except pakhtuns. he is trying to give ethnic colour to this operation i dont know why:angry:

i, think lack of controll by ANP ,s centrll leadership, the ANP in NWFP is totally different thn , ANP in karachi! i couldnt find , the centrll leadership of ANP asking any , questions about MR, SHAHI ?
MR, SHAHI , is trying to save himself as a , taliban supporter ! because i am 100% , sure that he had to explain , all of his actions to his party leadership , who seems to be living in shadows , to avoid being a natural target of TALIBANS!:azn:

sure that he had to explain , all of his actions to his party leadership , who seems to be living in shadows , to avoid being a natural target of TALIBANS

I laughed my on this comment ... this is so true and you have put it in a very funny way

The IDP issue is just starting. Its just a tip of the ICEBERG. We are so much victims of MEDIA SHOWS that we forget what happned to EARTHQUAKE SURVIVORS ...are they all back to normal. The aftermath of all this will become fully visible in next 3 months. If ARMY fails to clear SWAT in next 3 months, then GOD save us all

Whereas certainly the horrific earthquake changed the lives of its victims and was surely beyond the capability of us mere mortals to avoid...let me assure you that the level of support and help given to the earthquake victims was beyond anything they or the entire world expected. Such an event changes your life forever so when you say back to normal that is an entirely subjective thing and i would not really say yes or no to that...but i do know that after such a tragedy you need to get help in order to pick up the pieces and carry on with your life, this help was truly there for all of us and the world to see.

Many of my friends and colleagues visited those areas frequently and i heard great things about the relief effort from all sources.
Certainly all those i know, including my own family contributed heavily for this great cause.
PA suffered very heavily since most of their forward basis and nearly 90% of their animal transport and supply animals were destroyed and yet they were also there in the thick of it and ensured that they did a tremendous job.
Many people in those areas claim that they really got things in excess rather than face a dreaded shortfall, Alhamdulillah this was a tough test in which Pakistani nation really shined!

This single act should prove to us that we can do wonders if we are all united in action and thought...the destruction of this great calamity was truly absorbed by Pakistan in a fashion which befits a great nation.

BTW, In addition to PA Aviation, US heavy lift helicopters played a key role here and all those men are to be saluted as well for the tremendous job they did and in a great cause!

We have become weak willed and that is our failing, we sometimes give in before even putting up a fight...i am sure PA will not fail us but only if we do not fail them...we are all Pakistanis and its about time we click as a team...the present is dark but that means even a tiny ray of light will seem much more luminous...
:pakistan:

I laughed my on this comment ... this is so true and you have put it in a very funny way

what else i could had written , instead that!:enjoy:
but, really ANP,s centrll leadership should had , confronted the rebelness & his support to the voilence, but again, as politics in pakistan is just a power play, which needs money as a fuel.

MR,SHAHI is a oppourtunist , who is playing with the weakness , of his own leadership, also he is the un named DON , for the peoples doing transprotation , construction , labour! bussinesses.
ANP knows all his doings , but guss what! he was the biggest donnor of hard cash , in the hard times?:lol:;)

dear, friends!
these pakistani political elites, every one included !wethr he is from any ethnic grade , or any religious friction , they all rule us, & we are the one, who are in deepest of troubles.
I personaly ,dont support any pathan, punjabi, sindhi, baluchi & muhajir kind of nounsense:disagree:, i just belive in a single pakistanizm:agree::tup:, thts it. if you agree with me thn thanks ,& if not i, certnly dont give a dam:p:lol:.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom